Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPORE, is it good, and do we pay for it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPORE, is it good, and do we pay for it?

Spore, many of the people i know are really eager about this game. And i am well kind of interested in it. So if anyone can fill me in here that would be brilliant! Oh and do we have to pay for it monthly i.e. like WoW? Cheers

Re: SPORE, is it good, and do we pay for it?

as far as i know, it only requires you to pay once, for the actual game, other than that its free.
    it is also single player but has a multiplayer aspect as, it shares your 'creation' online, but you cannot interact with other people.

The only reason im looking forward to it is because of the creation of your creature is like playing with clay, do whatever you want :yay:

Comment

Its an interesting sandbox game, no subscription but knowing EA they will try and milk expansions from it, the shared content aspect is very interesting

I will admit however i was looking forward to it much more before the visuals seem to take a nosedive, in the early videos they looked brilliant, a real science feel, especially the cell phase, it looked great, now its all cartoony and colourful, sort of a turnoff

Comment

Hey, Thanks a lot and i mean it manic and Doger wow yeah i will definitely get the game now thnx for the talk!!!

Comment

Working...
        X