Which button is parry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which button is parry?

An old Ninja saying says: "Lag and Suplise"....

Some ppl I ran at with my knife out look at me like a deer into the head lights of a car.

Comment

i remember yesterday i got into a knife fight with some knife guy who just knifed the entire time..... i lost, but i got close twice. but i got 2 other dogtags from some other people later on... i love knifing, but i suck at it.

Comment

Originally posted by jackal22 View Post
        wolfgang did you used to post on the gfaqs board? I remember your name and swiftninja

on topic :laugh:
        Yep. Still do, actually.

Originally posted by ZinZ
        Lol, most people that are good burst. Few actually full auto 24/7.
        Most people burst when their opponent is in knife range? :shock: Hmm...guess that's something I'm doing wrong, then.

Originally posted by =DC=asain
        3 This is what you shall do: Unlock the RDX which can be found as the 1st unlock at the right side of the recon tree.
        Next time you see someone running up to you, choose the rdx and lay one out,then right click to switch to the detonator and when the enemy is close to the rdx(or on top of it) then left click.
        To switch back to rdx,right click.
        The distance the enemy needs to be in range of to die by an rdx you will have to find out for yourself.(i doubt it will take long)
        And I would have time to do this...when, exactly?

To all: Yes, this was a sarcastic post. I know there's no parry button. I had just gotten through with a couple of rounds where for some reason people would zerg me with a knife and bullets weren't effective on them. I agree that some people are really good with the knife and can always kill you in the first stab, but it's the fact that they can charge straight at the gunman and absorb all the bullets before they reach him and not die that gets my goat. To be fair, I'm not talking about a long run from across the power station in Tunis or anything, but a long enough run to let go a half of a Baur mag - plenty of bullets for a kill and close enough so that even a three-fingered blind leper couldn't miss with the shots, and still the knifing happens.

Congrats to all who got the sarcasm, and apologies to those who didn't. I'll try to remember the green next time. :thumbsup:

~Wolfgang

Comment

I think you are playing the wrong game. Try Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2 or Gunz

Comment

Or go get addicted to WoW..

Comment

You just have to learn to live with it. It happens to me sometimes, but I just do it back more often!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang View Post
                Congrats to all who got the sarcasm, and apologies to those who didn't. I'll try to remember the green next time. :thumbsup:

~Wolfgang
                I find it funny that he has to explain that he was being sarcastic. :laugh:

Comment

roflmao

You're a genius wolfgang.

Comment

Originally posted by BandoIruka View Post
                    I think you are playing the wrong game. Try Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2 or Gunz
                    Oh dear lord no. People (even some level 7s) do this double jump/sword parry/shotgun shot thing and make it virtually impossible to kill them even if you empty clip after clip into them. The anti-lag code is horriffic in that game to the point of people using lag to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by BandoIruka View Post
                      Try Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2
                      That game was friggin' awesome.

Comment

It's a little unrealistic. Maybe in future battlefields - hits actually jolt the target. A few bullets would likely throw an armoured soldier of his feet so maybe that could be incorporated into the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by jake___
                          roflmao

You're a genius wolfgang.
                          :nod:

Classic stuff.

Loved the part about not needing to spam alt-F4. Can we get some stable servers in the Chi...

Comment

i reinstalled my OS last night cause my computer was running bad after getting rid of virtumonde.dll. Runs like a champ now! havent played bf yet but just from seeing everything running a bit faster and my internet browser loading up faster i cant just tell my games gonna run smoother like it used to. yeeeah.

yeha idk with some people it seems like theyll slash from 8ft away and you die for some reason but then probably on thier screen they are right up in your face or something odd because of the internet. but yeah i treat knifers seriously most of the time just like with someone that has a gun so ill prone and spray up really close or bunnyhop away from them to try and mess them up

Comment

I am the only one to be able to do such thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Webs961 View Post
                                Oh dear lord no. People (even some level 7s) do this double jump/sword parry/shotgun shot thing and make it virtually impossible to kill them even if you empty clip after clip into them. The anti-lag code is horriffic in that game to the point of people using lag to cheat.
                                Ew. Isn't hit detection client side in that game?

Comment

Working...
                                X