Performance question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance question.

If the demo runs well on you're machine, then will the full version run the same?

Re: Performance question.

close to it

Comment

It should. You might see some loss in mp but if the sp demo worked then so should the full game.

You can try, Can you run this website
      Check your system requirements. Can I Run it? Test your specs and rate your gamimg PC.

Comment

The demo actually ran worse than the full version for me. But, to answer your question, yes - you will be able to run the full version just fine if you can run the demo well.

Comment

Thanks, I guess I'll know in an hour or so if I will be buying it or not.:salute:

Comment

It's pretty close. My pc doesn't exactly meet min. sys requirements (Athlon XP), but the demo ran well. With a little tweaking the game runs better than the demo did.

Comment

The final product is usually optimized better than the demo so I'm sure it will be fine.

Comment

Get a custom config, to help the FPS problem.

Comment

Originally posted by FURRY BIRD
                  If the demo runs well on you're machine, then will the full version run the same?
                  Keep in mind that the demo is a night map. Expect a massive drop in FPS when playing a daytime one (if your PC can barely handle the demo).

Comment

Listen to M3, probably some of the best advice provided in the thread. There are numerous tweaks you can make to your config to boost FPS - try downloading a few and see what works best for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X