ATI 8.5 catalyst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATI 8.5 catalyst

i downloaded newest driver 8.5 for my ATI 1950pro..then i tried get in the game and it crashed down it said BF2142.exe stop working. SO i think prob problems with the driver so i changed back to 8.4. I also tried uninstalled and reinstalled again and it still do same......and not working...

so do you know how can i fix it

Re: ATI 8.5 catalyst

hey i just dled the new drivers as well and ran into some problems its not the same as yours but this is the first i ever had a problem with their drivers. I am currently using 1920x1200 res for my monitor and 1360x768 for my tv and after installing the new drivers i had black boxes around my whole screen for both monitors kinda looks like native resolution. Then i disabled the display for my tv and boom both screen went black. Restarted a few times I can see the beginning screen but soon as windows loaded back to the black screens then I finally went into windows safe mode and restored everything thank god for auto chk point feature of vista that it made a restore point because if i was using xp that could've been a nightmare. I hope this is an error on my part because i never had problems like this ever with their drivers. I can tell you an easy fix for your problem my friend is to upgrade your video card its like 2 generations behind and the 4870x2 is looming around the corner. The lifespan for my 3870x2 has only been 6 months and bear in mind that i did purchase this card the first week it came out wow with an outlook this great for pc gamer no wonder why they came out with such an award winning driver thanks alot ATI oh and the delay of GTA 4 so f****** positive heres the lube goto town.

Comment

Re: ATI 8.5 catalyst

yeah i guess im going wipe my hd and make it dual boot with Vista and XP and next month i will get new video card 4870 or should i get 3870 and will it crossfire with 4870?

Comment

Working...
      X