Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Titan mode] Console 3 destroyed before 1 - huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Titan mode] Console 3 destroyed before 1 - huh?

This is probably common, but it's my first encounter with this:

As you can see, I just shot somebody that somehow got into console 3 area - user "<=GbrH=> BHISNIPERS" - you can see the pack on the floor ahead of me. There were actually two there.

But look, the "shield" thing is still up, and console 1 is still intact. You can actually see two player packs on the floor - there were two of them there. Viridianlight is a player in console 1 area (as you can see) and verified that console 1 is still intact.

So it's obvious glitching, but just wondering, what to do in a situation like this, if I come across it again? What should be done?

Thanks,
    -Dorran

Re: [Titan mode] Console 3 destroyed before 1 - huh?

Hope there are active admins that catch it? Otherwise, there's nothing you can do aside from guarding the upper consoles as soon as your shields go down. Don't worry too much, though...the upper ones are already easy to get, and before they can get to the titan core they have to blow up the lower two anyway, so just focus on defending 1 and/or 2.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWolfgang
      Hope there are active admins that catch it? Otherwise, there's nothing you can do aside from guarding the upper consoles as soon as your shields go down. Don't worry too much, though...the upper ones are already easy to get, and before they can get to the titan core they have to blow up the lower two anyway, so just focus on defending 1 and/or 2.

~Wolfgang
      Yeah, actually I prefer to guard the lower ones because once they get access to the top ones (legitimately...!) then they're as good as lost.

Alright, how would one contact a server admin, per chance, or know who that is?

Comment

which server was this?

Comment

Unless it is happening constantly and is truly making your team loose, there's no need to report it, and even if you do, admins will have to be on while it happens again.

Comment

Its just a stupid glitcher, its not that big a deal... If an admin is on when it happens, they will probably get banned. If there are no admins on, grin and bare it.

Comment

I thought the lower console had to be destroyed first.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                Its just a stupid glitcher, its not that big a deal... If an admin is on when it happens, they will probably get banned. If there are no admins on, grin and bare it.
                qft.

There's not much you can actively do to stop stuff like this.

Comment

its not glich

Comment

mine console 3 and 4(if that is there possible to). laugh your *** of and own him again.

Comment

Alright guys - thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
                      X