FTP server config question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP server config question

hi guess I'm configuring my clans server and i want to know how im able to set up rotating messages to show up automatically every so often.

i know modernRcon does it and i was going to use that but i want to be able to type it into the ./server.cfg file.

if anyone could help me out with this that would be Great.

and if you have time i would like to know if theres any admin commands and/or config that would check for unbalanced teams faster and would kick in autobalance faster once teams become unbalanced

Re: FTP server config question

You're better off asking your questions on the forums at sites like:

They have a more "technical" userbase, and more people who actually run servers.

Comment

Also, I set up the server to have punkbuster rotate the messages, that way a program did not have to be up and running the entire time to do it. You can search those sites that whiskey gave to get the directions for that.

It works very well.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i figured it out

i was looking for the pbsv.cfg though my control panle on NFO (our clan uses Nucleur fallout) and i figured out that i had to use FTP and go though the server files to find the pbsv.cfg folder.

i added the line of messages and it worked great.

Originally posted by ATM743 View Post
        i figured it out

i was looking for the pbsv.cfg though my control panle on NFO (our clan uses Nucleur fallout) and i figured out that i had to use FTP and go though the server files to find the pbsv.cfg folder.

i added the line of messages and it worked great.
        thanks for the site links those helped me out

Comment

Working...
        X