Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Bf2142 gets a new patch and we dont?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How come Bf2142 gets a new patch and we dont?

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
    Just don't turn up in your long trench coat and binoculars. That could get you in trouble.
    LOL

I do not see another patch for 2142 or BF2 after this.

Comment

Originally posted by finc.hairy View Post
      I've discovered different eye candy this summer...

Go outside on a bright sunny day, hit the beach and look at hot women in bikinis.

BF2 and CoD are the least of my concerns!
      what, and its taken the best part of 18 years of your post puberty life to work that one out?

Comment

There are still many bugs they could fix in BF2 that I will not mention (WASTE OF TIME ) . Not to mention upon the release of 2142 Collin Clark ( LIER LIER LIER !!! ) said that many fixes on the 2142 engine would be implemented
        into BF2. By the way they still get a portion of cash from ranked servers . This could have been the greatest FPS ever. Last but not least 2142 was horrible piece of a MOD TRASH !!!! :salute:

Comment

"One man's bug is another mans exploit."

They didn't really get a new patch. They added in two community maps because they don't believe it would be profitable to spend time making maps for free. Even Highway Tampa, was advertising.

BF2 is stable enough where you can play it good and enjoy yourself, but if you constantly look for fault, you'll find it.

Comment

Mod trash? Whatever. Different strokes for different folks.

I've found more teamwork in BF2142 pubs than I ever found in BF2. But, that's probably not important to you.

I've been getting a lot of mileage out of BF2 because I'm enjoying mods like Allied Intent Xtended, Nations At War, Point of Existence 2, US Intervention, and Project Reality. Who needs ranked games when there are tons of new maps, weapons and equipment to play with in these mods?

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
              Mod trash? Whatever. Different strokes for different folks.

I've found more teamwork in BF2142 pubs than I ever found in BF2. But, that's probably not important to you.
              JOIN A CLAN !!!!

Comment

Shooom

Comment

Unfortunately they still don't take my ideas. Now they only have 5 kits. WTF!!! You should have 10! They are having 8 maps. They better release one every 2 months and better patch it OFTEN! Only a certain amount of weapons I forget the number. Dude make like 4 TIERS OF UNLOCKABLES. Start with like a tier and add another tier until you have like 4 or something. There are so many guns that would fit into BF3. I'm pissed at them for not improving but just making a completely different game. They need to do BF2 + New Ideas = BF3

Comment

Working...
                  X