X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post your BF2142 ownage here!

lol dutch ftw. i'm dutch also.

86 knifes is a tad suspicious but if it was a knife pistol server he would get booted for not killing wiht a knife(he had also about 20 other kills)

@ leetfodder: speel je altijd met klompen? waar kom je trouwens vandaan? welke stad

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
      @ leetfodder: speel je altijd met klompen? waar kom je trouwens vandaan? welke stad
      denk eerder welk dorp

Sorry guys the rest will be in english..:salute:

Comment

i still don't see how you could maintain a 10spm throughout a whole round, i can't see the maths

Comment

i pwned so much yesterday!
          so heres what happened:
          i had a gun.... i saw another guy who had a gun.... and i shot him!
          :laugh:

btw, does anyone know anything about the =183 sniper= fall of berlin server?
          i was banned from their server for killing an admin- he was pwning with a walker (i was sniping, and was following closely behind), then he got out for a second, then BOOM! headshot! i took the walker then 2 seconds later i was banned. it sucked.
          that server seems corrupt. and you cant use RDX. WTF?

Comment

denk eerder welk dorp
            Hmmm...laten we het houden op in de buurt van Staphorst? :laugh:

Back to ze Engrish..... :salute:

i took the walker then 2 seconds later i was banned. it sucked.
            i had a gun.... i saw another guy who had a gun.... and i shot him!
            LOLZ HHGuy, you better get used to that since you're score 50+ kills you're getting l33t and will be kicked more often, we've to watch out for ya

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder
              LOLZ HHGuy, you better get used to that since you're score 50+ kills you're getting l33t and will be kicked more often, we've to watch out for ya
              not always- i usually need a few matches to "warm up":salute:

Comment

since everyone else is doing it

Comment

right, not sure how to post images but here goes:

ps-cheers

Comment

nice scores, when you want to post screenshots use the first forum link and deselect use info? so youll get normal sized pictures.

Comment

in response to the slander about my use of KNIFE servers (not k/p as u can see by looking at my pistol deats):

Bite me they're fun
                      and tbf they are better adminned than (0% of the normal cq servers out there so when you go in there at least ur gunna get a fair fun game and not be baseraped all round or have spastick rdx idiots jumping at you like idiots :/
                      i don't whore them like the top 17 with knife i just enjoy it every now n then and tbh it's easy points most of them are idiots that have just got the game and been told it's a good way to go up the ranks

so yeh i have played them

and slaney slap on the wrist accepted :laugh:

Comment

I tend to always forget to screenshot the times I do really great, but here's one of my old pics (when I wasn't very skilled imo)

If you look at the teamwork score you'll see I like to help people

I couldn't find a newer pic, really

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz
                          in response to the slander about my use of KNIFE servers (not k/p as u can see by looking at my pistol deats):

Bite me they're fun
                          and tbf they are better adminned than (0% of the normal cq servers out there so when you go in there at least ur gunna get a fair fun game and not be baseraped all round or have spastick rdx idiots jumping at you like idiots :/
                          i don't whore them like the top 17 with knife i just enjoy it every now n then and tbh it's easy points most of them are idiots that have just got the game and been told it's a good way to go up the ranks

so yeh i have played them

and slaney slap on the wrist accepted :laugh:
                          meh only bad teams get baseraped. rdx idiots can only hurt you if your close to them your gun shoots at stuff far away. \\

i think kp servers are fine but those excuses you listed were bad lol

Comment

cos i don't ned to make excuses tbf

Comment

Originally posted by jake___ View Post
                              Well, we need a constructive thread on this forum and lot of the other sections have quite popular versions of this kind of thread.

Essentially, post screenshots of your moments of glory! Medals, badges, pins, ribbons, extremely high K/D ratios or scores, or just one of you pwning someone from TGN!
                              View Here; http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...ad.php?t=15346
                              Here; http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...ad.php?t=17092
                              and Finally Here; http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...ad.php?t=32790

If its already covered in other threads, dont create another one.

Comment

Working...
                              X