Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half way there... sigh

yay i'm half way there! about 4k more kills :laugh:

this is a crazy award for the non-gunship whores. respect to all who have this medal. i probably won't make it to 8k but i reached my goal of getting to half way.

Re: Half way there... sigh

lol

Mr.Kaizer (my soldier) is about halfway there, with only around 67 hours... Then again, I am a gunship whore xD

Comment

nice, how long did it took you too get there?

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter
        nice, how long did it took you too get there?
        Judging by his Pic, 137 hours...

If you were talking about me, I meant to say 67 AIRCRAFT hours played. I probably have a good 400+ hours total on this soldier.

Comment

bah i didnt took attention to the hours lol only the kills :P

Comment

I'm at about the same now with the walker............but of course it's a little easier to get your hands on a walker when Tampa spawns them at 3 silos!

Comment

I dunno if I will ever get that one. I stink at flying. I strafe armor but cant take them out i one strafe like a good airship pilot. I crash a lot and almost lose every dogfight unless i get them by suprise hehe. It tends to hurt the K/D ratio after awhile. I am not bad at armor but the good gunship pilots get real annoying when they constantly take you armor out hehe to each to his own i guess.

Comment

That's also my goal too. Only problem is I'm only at ~1700 kills.

I'm pretty good for only those kills though. Anybody with 8000+ kills in a gunships needs to be respected as he's probably really good with em. (Unless it's another cheap Talon *cough* J10 *cough* whore)

Comment

hmmmm....

Comment

How do you find that screen?

Comment

aaaaand

*places balls squarely on ur faces*

jk's

oh man i was so happy when i got the armour one i was racing beetz he got it 1 day before me grrrrr

Comment

yeah i'm pretty bad with gunships too especially when i'm flying a doragon, you're pretty much toast against any half decent talon pilot. i can sometimes take out armor in one run but these days everyone has their shields up before i destroy them. i still can't out manuver against another gunship on my tail, it's very hard to do it with the mouse and keyboard. i've gotten a lot of kills with transports parking near flags/silos though.

Comment

"it's very hard to do it with the mouse and keyboard."
                          No its not... I use a mouse and keyboard and I can beat around 95% of the enemy pilots I encounter xD Once you learn how to fly backwards, getting shot down happens alot less often.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                            "it's very hard to do it with the mouse and keyboard."
                            No its not... I use a mouse and keyboard and I can beat around 95% of the enemy pilots I encounter xD Once you learn how to fly backwards, getting shot down happens alot less often.
                            Do you mean flying backwards as in hovering and pulling the nose up or something else?

Comment

No... As in turning yourself either upside down or front side up, then flying backwards. You achieve massive speeds and great altitude gains very quickly this way. HOWEVER its very, VERY easy to lose control and go hurtling toward the ground. IMO, the epitome of gunship skill is a) to solo and b) to know how to fly backwards properly.

Comment

Working...
                              X