Battlefield, The Final Montage Promo for BF2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield, The Final Montage Promo for BF2142

Back By Popular Demand! This is the promo video for the final montage of battlefield. All of the Battlefield games up to now are included in this epic montage that will stop anyone in their tracks

Created by the Soldier known as BloodHound aka SDR, in Junction with Real Dream Studios....

This Is....

Battlefield, The Final Montage!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Battlefield, The Final Montage Promo for BF2142

I didn't like this video... It was 100% taken from other people's work. Seriously, get some skills and make your own footage. Stealing other people's stuff isn't cool.

Comment

As long as you credit Joe Falcione (http://www.ReliantFilms.net) and The Sir. Community (http://www.SirCommunity.com) for the Northern Strike trailer we made and the Sir. movie, Operation Burning Sands, I'm fine with your montage.

If you don't credit us, you may find it difficult to access YouTube after that.

Good work otherwise.:thumbsup:

Comment

Just because he took parts of videos, doesn't mean it's not original.

Negatives
        - Intro, i felt in reflection to the amount of Battlefield content, was a bit too long.
        - The first scene with the sand, doesn't really show anything, it's just as the guy from Frost 3 would say.. Sand.
        - The middle text seemed a little unnecessary, and went on a little too long.

Positives
        - I always like trailers/promos when they have that "ah.. eh.. oh.. ah" sound to them, and you used the drums quite well with the text.
        - The helicopter blowing up scene from OPS is alot better than the standard explosion, so that was cool.

Now, for the actual promo, perhaps include dates, and put them in chronological order from 1942 to 2142. Cut down on the text, or save it for the end of the film.

I give this 3 Battlefield Montages out of 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
          Just because he took parts of videos, doesn't mean it's not original.
          I might have robbed that bank, but I gave it all to charity.

There is nothing wrong with using other people's content AS LONG AS PROPER CREDIT IS GIVEN. If you don't give credit, you are stealing.

Comment

I agree, but it's only a promo. I'm sure he'll credit in the full version.

Comment

Ok, so I robbed a convenience store and then gave it all to charity...

Comment

LOL, nice Fin.

EDIT - Links to the movies he used from The Sir. Community:

The Sir. Community is a long standing gaming community that specializes in unorthodox gameplay, filming, modding, and beta testing.

The Sir. Community is a long standing gaming community that specializes in unorthodox gameplay, filming, modding, and beta testing.

Comment

those walker pilots seemed kind of dull. 'lets stand still and overheat our missle launchers and shoot at eachother slowly from 20ft away.''

Comment

I blame the training.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. AAK625 View Post
                      I blame the training.
                      Same

I watched the two videos the Sir guys did. I must say they're very good. There are a few things I dislike about the two, such as no true story, and the soldiers' training must suck because there's no real tactics.

The effects were wonderful though, and it sure was nice to see BF2/BF2142 the way they should look. I love the effects, man I just love them.

Comment

Working...
                      X