What's with the damn bots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the damn bots?

Well I am a big singleplayer guy.Whenever I play singleplayer and I hop out of a jet all hell breaks lose on the other team.It doesn't matter if I am all the way out in the ocean and arty is called on me,choppers fly over em and jets strafe me.

While I do appreciate the bots,It is absurd thinking I can just lay on a hill sniping when instead im getting every single asset on the bot team used against me 0_o.

Re: What's with the damn bots?

Join us for some COOP play ... it sounds like you need some backup. :gunpistol:

:laugh:

Comment

I use my brother for back up on LAN ahahahhhahaha its a sweet Lan Co-Op game! SP is imo ok for some CS feel thats it.

Comment

those bots are crazy!
        stop by my aix coop ranked server if ya want,the name is: bloody carnage 208.167.247.140

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101
          I use my brother for back up on LAN ahahahhhahaha its a sweet Lan Co-Op game! SP is imo ok for some CS feel thats it.
          Yeah, me and my bro do the same thing and it helps a lot, espicially in AIX... :nod:

And... it's twice as fun! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
          Join us for some COOP play ... it sounds like you need some backup. :gunpistol:
          Awsome! I will one day! :nod:

Originally posted by ThunderJE View Post
          those bots are crazy!
          stop by my aix coop ranked server if ya want,the name is: bloody carnage 208.167.247.140
          Sounds good!

Comment

Working...
          X