Slick Special Operations Fighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slick Special Operations Fighter

I was fighting on the Karkand map with one of the other members, =SWF= GenDarth, in our clan on the U.S. team. We were doing a decent job of fighting for the Suburb control point. He needed to go take care of some business and had to leave the BF2 server. I continued to press-on with the fight against MEC forces enroute to the Train Wreck control point driving an M-1 tank. As I moved on to the first ramp, I noticed two dead bodies lying on the sidewalk on the right, one was U.S. and one was MEC. Seeing not threat, I swiveled the turret back to the front to continue on and to scan for targets up ahead. I went another 3 meters and WOOM!! I was destroyed. And as the camera panned out, I saw the MEC Spec Ops guy running away from my smoldering tank and a lone U.S. duffle bag on the sidewalk. I confirmed the weapon used to kill me was C-4 by checking the top left text stream.

That slick fighter had smarts, discipline, and great timing. That is pretty smart use dead bodies as concealment, discipline to stay still while a tank is passing by, and great timing because the dead bodies in BF2 quickly turn into duffle bags then disappear. Obviously, he had just killed the dead U.S player to be able to use him for concealment. That was amazing slickiness on his part. I was impressed. It is not often you see unconventional combat on a BF2 server. It is, usually, pretty straight forward fighting.

See you on the Battlefield!

Re: Slick Special Operations Fighter

Always shoot the bodies. I think there is a Murhphy's law for that....

"If your not sure, use more bullets!"

Comment

If that is what actually happened, then yeah, that was a very smooth move on his part.

Are you sure he didn't run up on you from a blind spot and plant the C4 on your tank?

Comment

I havnt seen that in BF yet but ive seen it happen on cod4

Comment

Originally posted by zone36
          If that is what actually happened, then yeah, that was a very smooth move on his part.

Are you sure he didn't run up on you from a blind spot and plant the C4 on your tank?
          This is the more likely scenario. If he had been in the carnage, his red name tag would have shown if he was there when you pointed where the bodies were.

One of the best moves in BF2 is when a guy plants c4 on a tank and dies before detonation. Pick up his kit (if you can safely) and blow the tank w. the c4 he placed.

I've only done it a couple of times. One of the best feelings in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaz888 View Post
            This is the more likely scenario. If he had been in the carnage, his red name tag would have shown if he was there when you pointed where the bodies were.

One of the best moves in BF2 is when a guy plants c4 on a tank and dies before detonation. Pick up his kit (if you can safely) and blow the tank w. the c4 he placed.

I've only done it a couple of times. One of the best feelings in the game.
            i was playing with my brother the other day, he goes on his pc behind me, and he was on teh other team, he needed to go to the toilet, so i jumped onto his pc went around and c4 his teams tank and apc, jumped back on my pc, killed his player, picked up the c4, and boom 2 free kills lol

prett cheap but was pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by Sike View Post
              i was playing with my brother the other day, he goes on his pc behind me, and he was on teh other team, he needed to go to the toilet, so i jumped onto his pc went around and c4 his teams tank and apc, jumped back on my pc, killed his player, picked up the c4, and boom 2 free kills lol

prett cheap but was pretty funny
              Yes, thats cheap but REALLY.DAMN.FUNNY.

Comment

Working...
              X