X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos teh g-man?

Plz tell me who you think is the g-man

and dont tell me the gov't lol because i already got that part

tbh i think that Gordon Freeman didnt make it outta black mesa and that this is some sort of test created by the g-man . And since the G-man can enter pplz mind i think that hes conducting the test.....but hey thats what i think.

Re: whos teh g-man?

We don't know. Also, are you trying to make that just barely legible?

Comment

I heard somewhere that G-man is an alien, like the Combine. However, G-man is much more advanced, as is evident by all the funky powers he seems to have. Some say he is a bureaucrat or broker for some other faction that doesn't want the Combine becoming too powerful, but all this is just theories. The only way we'll find out is in future installments of Half-life.

Well, unless valve does an "X-files" on us and never answers any of the questions the plot provides. That would truly suck.

Comment

It's Gordon Brown in his younger and slimmer days.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
          It's Gordon Brown in his younger and slimmer days.
          Ha Ha!

I think that the G-Man may be working for the Combine as he did deliver the material which caused the renascence cascade. I think that the final battle will probably involve the G-Man in some way. Possibly even involving his bosses?

Comment

I reckon its Oli

Comment

Originally posted by Nike View Post
              Please tell me who you think the G-Man is (And don't tell me he belongs to the government, I already know that part).

To be honest I think that Gordon Freeman didn't make it out of Black Mesa and that this is some sort of test created by the G-Man. And since the G-man can enter people's minds I think that he's conducting the test... But hey thats what I think.
              Fixed because I can't stand all of the people who won't spell properly enough for their post to be readable.

Comment

It's Weegee, of course!

Comment

lol fine...ill make it readable next time. I was just in a rush when i wrote this .

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                    It's Weegee, of course!
                    I would literally die laughing if that's how Episode 3 ended!

Comment

i don't know, but i'm crossing my fingers and praying that the whole thing does NOT end up being a matrix esque shiz... pleaseee !

Comment

wow year old thread bump (ohno)

Comment

Originally posted by trashytalk
                          i don't know, but i'm crossing my fingers and praying that the whole thing does NOT end up being a matrix esque shiz... pleaseee !
                          That was an epic thread bump if I ever saw one.

How deep did you have to dig for that anyways? :thumbsup:

Comment

lol Nike's grammar sucked.

Comment

It did, but that was a year ago. At least i'm not spamming OT with this kind of grammar.

When i first read this thread like 5 mins ago, I laughed at who ever wrote this for bad grammar. Now that I realized it was me well ----> (ohno) I kinda went like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X