oldschool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldschool?

I've heard about this mode from people who play the game on the 360, and it sounds really cool. but the point is i cant find one sodding server which runs this mode! so does anyone know a good server, or how to find one? tia

Gouwd

Re: oldschool?

Pretty much the only way to find oldschool servers is to search by server name. The in-game browser doesn't allow this, but websites like Game-Monitor do.

I did a search for servers with "school" in the title, and here's what comes up: http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...ool*&game=cod4

You might also try searches using "skool" or other variations on the spelling.

Comment

90% of the time you will get yelled at for killing others. So, take the element of surprise on them.. pick up all the weapons you can get and let lose and watch them complain! I was even threatened to be reported to COD4 for killing them.

Serves them right for trying to find "glitches", aka jumps and not playing the game.

P.S. Its actually a pretty fun mode to play. Too bad no one plays it except pacifists.

Comment

Old school is actually really fun. Played it on the 360, woot. But I've never played it on the PC, or even seen a server running it.

Comment

Yeah, Old School is just a bunch of idiots just jumping into "c00l secretz areasz."

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
            Yeah, Old School is just a bunch of idiots just jumping into "c00l secretz areasz."
            i totally agree

Comment

Working...
            X