Problem with "No Fighting in the War Room"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with "No Fighting in the War Room"

Okay, I'm on the mission "No fighting in the war room", and I get to the point where you're in the hallway between the two other hallways where the missiles are being launched from. The middle hallway is blocked off by boxes. When you pick a side to go down and fight your way through, the outer hallways reconnect to the middle hallway in front of the boxes. Once I step onto the area between the second circle room with the missile and the main hallway, an alarm starts going off and you have to make a run for the door to the control room.

The problem is, no matter how I try to run there, I always blow up right before I get inside. I still have over 9 minutes on the clock by then, too. Whats the deal?

Re: Problem with "No Fighting in the War Room"

There are missiles in those silos and the Russians are launching them, so if you don't get in the safe area where Price closes the door, you will die! Just run like hell, that's the only advice and use your nade launcher

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
      There are missiles in those silos and the Russians are launching them, so if you don't get in the safe area where Price closes the door, you will die! Just run like hell, that's the only advice and use your nade launcher
      Well, no matter how long or quick I charge through the room, it always starts alarming when I step onto the hallway that connects the last circle room to the main hallway. No matter what I do it blows up before I can get in, but usually I can see Price and Briggs running over me through the smoke to safety. I'm the only one that dies.

Comment

maybe its a bad save, where whatever you do.. you can not win.
        No clip! Go!

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite
          maybe its a bad save, where whatever you do.. you can not win.
          No clip! Go!
          Noclip ftw.

Whenever I have a level I want to skip in HL2...

Comment

Working...
          X