Clan Match on Camp Gib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Match on Camp Gib

Basically I'm a member of an Australian BF2142 clan called One Shot Kill (=OsK=) and this video is about a match my clan had against another clan (RSS) a few weeks ago as part of our clan ladder.

It's my first proper video (my previous was just some screenshots and music) and I couldn't get the sound to sync well with my video in BD so I didn't use ingame sounds. Being my first I've also gotta apologise for some shoddy camerawork.

Opinions and tips to improve filming/editing would be great. Thanks guys.

Re: Clan Match on Camp Gib

huh? what are you guys even doing? i cant tell because its battlerecorder and your zoomed out too far pretty much all the time. the music is potentially good and your graphics are jacked up and stuff and im sure you guys did pretty good caus i saw that you worked your way across the map but ehh...needs work.

Comment

yeah, cant really tell what's going on and if the kills are skillfull or not. Alot of nade spam and rdx abuse too...

Comment

Ah thanks for the input guys - so you're saying that the way its made (film of a clan match like it is) isn't a really good way or that I should concentrate on just one entire thing (like the squad)?

And just a little bit of personal input; that rdxing at the start was very annoying (although very skilfully done) and harmful to our original rollout

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli View Post
          yeah, cant really tell what's going on and if the kills are skillfull or not. Alot of nade spam and rdx abuse too...
          It's called camp g and T2 unlocks. *prays next season is t0*

The point isn't to show whether the kills are good or not.

Why can't you tell what is going on?

Comment

I think this was less of an "omg look at this shot video" and more of a "check out our team work" type vid. In that respect, I think it's fine. He was just trying to give a general idea of what went on in the match. Seems to have done that pretty well IMHO. That and Dragon Force makes everything better

Comment

Working...
            X