Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of these are better than most people's websites.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of these are better than most people's websites.

Banzai Clan-Wiki

Eve of Terror Clan-Wiki

Last Rites Clan-Wiki

The Older Gamers Clan-Wiki

Team Precision Clan-Wiki

So how come you guys haven't signed your clans up and listed yourselves in the search-able database yet?

Free advertising is never a bad thing for a clan. You might also notice the pages are un-editable. Thats because only the admins and the people who make those Wiki pages have access.

Oh, and theres a full database for Call of Duty 4 weapons too for the people still interested in that sort of thing.

Re: Some of these are better than most people's websites.

FINE, I will do it later on tonight. Cant get any rest around here.

Also, good job sticking to the Encylcanpediaofwisdomandenlightenment, Dairuka. You and the other admins are what will make it continue to grow in popularity.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
      :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite View Post

Hope you don't mind. I've promoted those five Wiki's around the web.

Just another benefit to belonging to the the ECP Network.

Comment

He's outraged! Calm down Keyelite, it'll be ok... It'll be ok son... *comforts*

Comment

lmao fine fine fine I'll write one here soon

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
              FINE, I will do it later on tonight. Cant get any rest around here.

Also, good job sticking to the Encylcanpediaofwisdomandenlightenment, Dairuka. You and the other admins are what will make it continue to grow in popularity.

Crunch
              Originally posted by .:S:. TSlaw
              lmao fine fine fine I'll write one here soon
              There is a promotional event going on with the ECP for TGN, BFE, TGL, and CoD4Boards users.

You might wanna check it out.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Hence why you guys should start looking at the ECP forums more often. Theres a lot going on right now. We even have daily article games, which will have prizes soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post

Hope you don't mind. I've promoted those five Wiki's around the web.

Just another benefit to belonging to the the ECP Network.

are you still doing those nifty interviews of featured clans?

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite View Post
                  are you still doing those nifty interviews of featured clans?
                  I may start the Featured Clan's part again - but thats on the maybe in june pile. Featured player and featured game are going in the scrap heap indefinitely though. Nobody read them, and it was a pain tracking down the Featured Player. =/...

The people come for the Clan-Pages or the game information, which is fine with me.

Edited: Oh and I finished TSlaw's clan page now. An example of the quality you can expect. Considering that TSlaw answered 99% of the questionnaire with one-worded answers, I'd say this was a success.

Remember, the more information you give me. The better I can make your Clan-Wiki.

Comment

Another success story - this time for BulletProof Nerds.

Remember people. The more information you give me, the better I can make your Clan-Wiki.

Oh... and to anybody in Strafe Gaming, or BulletProof Nerds...

Try doing a search on either Clan in the EncyClanPedia Search Box. See how good it feels when your clan page comes up. Just know that on average we get around 100 people doing just that. (Sometimes they cheat and just browse around the Clans section.)

Comment

Heres another one, hot off of the presses.

I didn't technically make this one - but I did help out the creator a lot.

Hope to see more people sign up soon! The bigger we get, the better it gets!

Comment

Here is yet another Clan-Wiki I built - but didn't really write: (Some people are actually great writers when they want to be.)

You guys should also remember that tomorrow is the last day to sign up. After-words, I may not accept any applications.

Comment

Working...
                        X