CS Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Help

Can someone explain to me how this guy is not emptying a round every time he fires his AWP? Is there some technique to do this? I really want to know it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_laIw4e0Ik[/media]

Re: CS Help

He's switching to another weapon and back.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
      Correct. It helps to reset the recoil and you can fire a little faster.

Fire a bullet, doubletap Q and tah-da you're ready to go again. It can help in other games too infact.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
        Correct, thats what he is doing.

Comment

It's a very common tactic now.

Comment

Yeaaup, thats the deag quickswitch. I can't aim without doing it for some reason.

It was a good tactic back innn... 1.5 I think? When it was definitely better to quickswitch to deag after a shot so you could get to cover faster, because your really exposed while cocking the bolt back. But now, I think theres a delay put in so people don't quickswitch, so I think its better not to do it in the first place.

Comment

It used to be a far more useful tactic when quickscoping was still accurate, it led to people who were good enough basically being able to fire the awp 100% accurate unscoped (basically they would know the centre of the screen, aim at the guy, scope + fire before the scope even appeared and then did a quickswitch)

I usually do it with other guns as a habit, as for the video maker

God I hate people like that

Comment

U can do that in COD4 too only you just need to switch weapons quick or sprint when ur almost done reloading, works better then slight of hand.

Comment

^ZOMG! slight of hand is awesome with teh shotty! just reload a shotgun in under a minute kinda like a youtube vid i watched a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101 View Post
                    ^ZOMG! slight of hand is awesome with teh shotty! just reload a shotgun in under a minute kinda like a youtube vid i watched a while back.
                    Innnn under a minute? Well thats a good thing. If you actually took more than a minute, you would be dropping all your shells on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                    X