Ultimate Sniper 2 [Frag]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Sniper 2 [Frag]

I couldn't help but make another video after all the positive feedback I received from my first video. I tried my best to include longer clips while still maintaining a fast pace. 95% of the clips were taken directly from scrims/matches, with only a few coming from public SD Pam4 servers.
    I also tried to include less "BS!" shots because that was a common critic of my previous video - and also due to the removal of Deep Impact in tier 3 slots . So, without further adieu, the video!

Runtime: 3:20
    Stream: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67LKkBe8XGg&fmt=18[/media]
    Download: *Coming Soon*

Comments welcome. Also, Team1 is recruiting, so if you'd like to join check us out at: www.team1gaming.com. *We are a regular/SC and SD clan.

Please rate! Thank you. :salute:

Re: Ultimate Sniper 2 [Frag]

Cool video dude, good shiz.

And you gotta include the BS shots... those are the best ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Epic //
      Cool video dude, good shiz.

And you gotta include the BS shots... those are the best ones.
      Thanks, and yeah, maybe I should have

Comment

Ye nice vid:thumbsup:. Bit of everything

For me there's only two types of BS shots as a sniper, no-scopes & blind kills through smoke, walls etc.- pure luck & not much interest in seeing them.

I'd much rather watch drag or flickshots as its a real technique as opposed to outrages flukes

Comment

Great shots and nice music. Quality editing, not too many flashy effects '

GG

Comment

lol damn ur good at the noscoping >.< atm im working on drag shooting.. i still suck at close range shots.. but thanks to ur video i feel like a noob allover again :cry: good work

Comment

Originally posted by alpha1.1
              Ye nice vid:thumbsup:. Bit of everything

For me there's only two types of BS shots as a sniper, no-scopes & blind kills through smoke, walls etc.- pure luck & not much interest in seeing them.

I'd much rather watch drag or flickshots as its a real technique as opposed to outrages flukes
              :laugh:

I love seeing those shots, the fact that the chance that they happen are a good 1 in 500 sometimes are awesome...

Comment

Very nice..how much!?

nice video kodak, very nice

Comment

Some people like 'em, some people don't.

I did include drag shots in the video, and for some reason I seem to pull off the no scopes on a consistent basis. Shooting through scope/no scope is luck to an extent - you can do certain things to increase your chances of making the shot, so there is some talent involved.
                  What I tend to do is if I see a close target and I'm not looking directly at them or I'm running, I'll take a no scope/quick scope shot first to hopefully get that hit. If I don't get the hit I'll move to a better spot to actually take a fully-scoped shot.

Thanks for the comments though. :yay:

Comment

I guess there's a time and place when no-scoping is a reasonable option. When your caught close quarters with your rifle equiped and the enemy sees you then fair enough.

There are so many reasons not to do it though - it's far more likely to miss, even if u land it it's often not fatal, your wasting time you could be switching to a pistol and your giving away your position if firing on an unwitting enemy etc. etc.

I think I'd call it a luxury shot - besides I'm happy to go toe to toe against most with a deagle, it's a beast with steady aim

Comment

Yeah - well, if you watched closely, 95% of the time I took a no scope I switched to my pistol afterwards - and if I got the kill I switched immediately from pistol to rifle.

But yeah, I do understand what you're saying.

Comment

Note add &fmt=18 after the youtube url in the post and it will display as high quality as default...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan2k3k4
                          Note add &fmt=18 after the youtube url in the post and it will display as high quality as default...
                          Trillz? No way!

I would noscope only if I don't expect someone actually to be where I am, and have it just be a "oh crap!" *panic* -noscope- then to pistol if you haven't got shot enough.

Oh and @ Alpha, there isn't any steady aim in match play (certain leagues). Which is where I suppose he got most of his footage from.

Comment

Yep, no 3rd perk allowed in leagues (I always scrim using CAL ruleset).

Comment

Originally posted by Epic //

Oh and @ Alpha, there isn't any steady aim in match play (certain leagues). Which is where I suppose he got most of his footage from.
                              Fair enough but tbh I wouldn't even consider no-scoping without it, i'd sooner fancy my chances headshotting with a flash grenade

Using some questionable maths you can get a rough idea of the odds of killing someone no-scoped;

Standing still at approx 10 feet you can fit 3 players side by side within the crosshair, if you only had to hit the top third of the middle player for a kill your talking about a 1 in 9 chance. About an 88% chance of missing.

With any movement your crosshair will expand to fit 4 maybe more - 94% chance of missing if you are aiming dead on your target. That's at 10 feet!

Those figures are unreliable at best lol, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were fairly close to the mark

Comment

Working...
                              X