This is really disturbing (PS3 Fans)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is really disturbing (PS3 Fans)

Please do not go on a flame war here all i am trying to point out that there is no need to bash the PS3 that much why can't everyone just stick with his/her preferred console man thank God i am more of PC gamer than a Console (although i am a PS3 fanboy and all former PS).

So I poked the console-wars snake last week and learned a big Fat Albert lesson about people's feelings in the process. Gametrailers, with a longer history than me, not so much.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdp-T_2tbYE&eurl=http://kotaku.com/5008547/gametrailers-blows-it-with-ps3360-footage[/media]

This is by no way a Fanboy thread, this is just to show how low these guys can go, just because the console (PS3) is Japanese does not give you the right to diss it. There on the Tube vid i was extremely disappointed by those Americans dissing the PS3 just because its Japanese and the 360 is US made.

By the way i am not offending any American person here respectively i am talking about those certain persons on the vid pls i apologize if i meant any harm to anyone here on TGN.

Re: This is really disturbing (PS3 Fans)

that's just dirty.

Comment

Apparently their last comparison video (PS3 vs PS3 where PS3 lost?!) was a mistake...... obviously the people making the videos don't watch what they are doing?

Comment

^ oh did not notice that excuse for posting false vids. But in other terms the vid is just disgusting i used to go to GT and watch trailers of MGS and so on so forth no i just refer to other websites.

Comment

I don't need no FanBoy to tell me which console is batter every one knows that the PS3 offers more performance, better graphics, no red ring of death, Blu-Ray(50GB) as apposed to Dead HD-DVD(15GB).

PS3 does what the XBox 360 can only better. Plus PS3 has the ablity to plug in a regular PC SATA hard drive therefore its upgradeable in all ways possible, 360 only has 120gb which is pathetic in the Terabite age.

XBox 360 has nothing new to offer its just a well advertised product, Wii and the PS3 have unique features that the XBox will never have. If I had to rank the 3 consoles I would put the Sony PlayStation 3 in 1st Place then the Nitendo Wii then the XBox 360.

The number of sales is not the measure of quality so don't tell me just because more people bought it, that its better. Same goes with IPod and Nvidia and Halo Series.

Anyway its disgusting this happens more often then you think companies pay a lot of money just to be on top it's not about the customer its all about their sales.

Notice every time you go into the PS3 section of GT you get 360 footage for the games that are on both consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by evant3k View Post
            I don't need no FanBoy to tell me which console is batter every one knows that the PS3 offers more performance, better graphics, no red ring of death, Blu-Ray(50GB) as apposed to Dead HD-DVD(15GB).

PS3 does what the XBox 360 can only better. Plus PS3 has the ablity to plug in a regular PC SATA hard drive therefore its upgradeable in all ways possible, 360 only has 120gb which is pathetic in the Terabite age.

XBox 360 has nothing new to offer its just a well advertised product, Wii and the PS3 have unique features that the XBox will never have. If I had to rank the 3 consoles I would put the Sony PlayStation 3 in 1st Place then the Nitendo Wii then the XBox 360.

The number of sales is not the measure of quality so don't tell me just because more people bought it, that its better. Same goes with IPod and Nvidia and Halo Series.

Anyway its disgusting this happens more often then you think companies pay a lot of money just to be on top it's not about the customer its all about their sales.

Notice every time you go into the PS3 section of GT you get 360 footage for the games that are on both consoles.
            QFT buddy i understand you, my friend and i recommended one of my other mates to get a PS3 instead of a 360 but he was too biased so he got a 360 it failed a month later he got the PS3 now he is head over heals over it lol.

Comment

If you have a PC already PS3 is a better choice if not, for shear exclusives if you don't have a gaming PC 360 is the way to go.

Before I got shot I have a PS3, and do not own a 360. Yes the PS3s are more reliable, but has a poorer game library back category and exclusives (Haze + MGS4) are the only big boys, which is very important for people that just can't afford a console and a PC.

But the video OP is a bit of a surprise to me, the 360 is protect by a swarm of fan boys, along with every console in my memory for that matter.

Comment

I find the comparisons pointless, anyway. They're for people who are insecure about their purchase and need to know their system is superior to make themselves feel better.

Comment

kinda dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                    I find the comparisons pointless, anyway. They're for people who are insecure about their purchase and need to know their system is superior to make themselves feel better.
                    I don't own a PS3 or XBox 360 I used them both on a couple occasions, so I'm speaking as uninfluenced person, I'm a PC gamer and don't need no console to play games.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                      agreed

Comment

i havnt got a ps3 or 360 and i probably wont get one, as i am a pc gamer, the last console i got was a ps2, i have also recently sold all my ps2 games, i really only use the ps2 as a dvd player

Comment

I am a PC Gamer too, the only reason i bought my PS3 (was not fanboyism) it was because i am an MGS fan and want to complete the series i even bought the PSP versions, as well as there are many games i am interested in:

Haze

Africa

GT5

GTA

8 Days

LBP

Home

Shadow of the colossus

God of War III

BF:BC

Coded Arms assualt

Shirokishi

EYEdentify

Heavy Rain

Brave Arms

Chain limit

Pain

The getaway

TC:End War

War devil enigma

The last remnant

Killzone 2

SOCOM: Confrontation

Socom Zipper Developed

Fallout 3

Dreamers

Free realms

the agency

Rockstar + Rock band

Thats all i can get from my list theres more to it lol, and i say this once again, i only play good games on my PS3 i usually spend more and more time on PC cause PC beats any other console out there including the PS3

Comment

Look at the Orange Box comparison between X360 and PS3 in the Gametrailers media and you'll see...

Comment

What I don't understand is why are gametrailers trying to compare games on diffrent consoles whats their business in doing that?

Comment

Working...
                              X