Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the submission date of the final version of Wake Island 2142 to DICE coming up fast on Friday (05/16), we are moving quickly to compile all the feedback, the good and the bad, to implement the changes tonight and tomorrow. That said, we will have one FINAL test battery Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week.

If you would like to participate in order to have direct input on the new changes, you can sign up on our forums, ---> here.

We need about 50 people and there are no prerequisites required for participation, nor is there an NDA restricting you to secrecy.

Do not post here asking to be included, as you need to register on our forum to be switched into a usergroup to use a specific forum set up for this test.

Thank you for your continued support. :salute:

Re: Sign up for the final private test of Wake Island 2142.

Sounds good. Signing up now.

Comment

Awaiting account activation, and yes I would like to participate. Would I need the beta patch?

Comment

count me in

Comment

Wish I could join but I got exams oh well I might be able to join after the exams

Comment

Bump.

Comment

AAK, if I sign up, do i NEED to be in the TS? Because I'm having issues where it wont log into servers for me.. :\

Comment

I'd prefer if you were in TS, but if it's not possible, it's not possible.

Comment

Looks like a good opportunity. Bouncing over to your forums now...

Comment

Saw a few of you on the Multiplay server earlier. Good game.

I appreciated your feedback during the game so please sign up on the beta test.

Comment

Will sign up also.

Comment

Don't be one of those people who just complains from the sidelines, sign up for the final submission test.

Comment

aak i would have signed up but i like wake how it is..aside from the trees looking funny ..im happy with it thoe ..good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Spl1nter View Post
                            Will sign up also.
                            Hey, Splinter I saw you on BETA 1.5 Wake Island last night, our team was killing.

Those were some fun games.

I won't be on tonight due to a prior commitment, but I will be on tomorrow night to test some more.

AAK625, where should I post feedback? Want me to just make a new thread over at the sir community?

Comment

Yes, post in this forum here ---> http://sircommunity.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50

The FINAL SUBMISSION testing as begun. See the above link for details.

Comment

Working...
                              X