X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLC map pack ???? WFT

Not to *****

i know their working out the bugs on the 1.6 patch for pc but WTF

Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of playing these maps.

I'm getting very sick of playing half of these cluster **** size maps. (crash = :colinloves: )

well when are this map pack coming to pc??

Re: DLC map pack ???? WFT

Yes I haven't played CoD4 in a few weeks and instead will give Age of Conan a try when it comes out on the 20th.

The maps in CoD4 all seem to blend together (for me anyway)into one mass nade fest in urban terrain with the occasional village map tossed in.

I know, there's "custom maps" but I prefer professionally done maps plus for me on the west coast trying to find a custom map server with a decent ping and it having actual players, seems like a holy quest.

The only reason the PC community hasn't received the DLC content is IW wants money for them and can't come up with a solution that works or they would have done so.

These days, I check these forums, see if the patch is out and if not go on to other things.

Comment

Originally posted by ATM743 View Post
      When they're done. Play some custom maps while you're at it...

Comment

Originally posted by ATM743 View Post
        Not to *****

i know their working out the bugs on the 1.6 patch for pc but WTF

Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of playing these maps.

I'm getting very sick of playing half of these cluster **** size maps. (crash = :colinloves: )

Nobody said that you are only allowed to play stock maps.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat View Post
          will give Age of Conan a try when it comes out on the 20th.
          oh my god. I cannot WAIT!

Being able to rip peoples limbs off will be AMAZING!

Comment

Off topic much? lol. Yeah its annoying to wait, but if it doesnt come until the 20th ima get addicted to a new MMO Age of Conan! Pre Ordered!

Comment

Originally posted by .:S:. TSlaw View Post
              oh my god. I cannot WAIT!

Being able to rip peoples limbs off will be AMAZING!
              Off topic, TSlaw, what part of San Diego are you in? I'm East County.

Comment

No, I dont get bored playing the game and I am patient. Ive been having a lot of fun mastering the maps and trying to figure out where things are. Ive even been trying to figure out how to get into places that are out of the way, like in Ambush.

Im having a great time!

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by evant3k View Post
                  Off topic much? lol. Yeah its annoying to wait, but if it doesnt come until the 20th ima get addicted to a new MMO Age of Conan! Pre Ordered!
                  I pre-ordered and have my War Rhino out back munching grass...

Comment

I Dled the map pack for my PS3 yesterday, (i would play the Pc version but my GFX card is faulty). Creek is by far the most played map from what i've seen, but i have also played on the others, minus killhouse.

Im wondering how IW think they are going to be able to get Pc gamers to pay for them, i cant see it happening myself.

Pray for a freebie.

Comment

We don't know yet if Activision (not IW) plans to try to charge PC users for the map pack. That's just speculation.

I'm not saying it won't happen, but what's more likely is either that they're waiting for enough time to pass so that PC can get it for free and Consoles won't care about it anymore, and/or that they might be planning a larger release for PC...such as combining the 4 DLC maps with maps from the Community Mapping Contest into 1 big map pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
                        We don't know yet if Activision (not IW) plans to try to charge PC users for the map pack. That's just speculation.

I'm not saying it won't happen, but what's more likely is either that they're waiting for enough time to pass so that PC can get it for free and Consoles won't care about it anymore, and/or that they might be planning a larger release for PC...such as combining the 4 DLC maps with maps from the Community Mapping Contest into 1 big map pack.

well usually maps become free for xbox people over time so their probably wait till then

Comment

One BIG map pack sounds like a good plan.

Comment

The new maps are not much better at all I rented the game for 360 just to check them out and damn I feel sorry for the console players cuz they are only getting half the game as it is.. but back to the point the maps are not very good at all.. they are about the same size as the biggest maps we have already.. I just would really love them to fix a few thing's.. one of the biggest probs they need to fix right now is the ACOG.. I mean they went and shot all these weapons so they could make them real.. so they could at least make the ACOG real.. It should make your shooting from 15m and out much better then the red dot.. I dont get how the bullets spread more when you use the acog.. and the sway is insane on it and so it the Power.. it should be just like a 4x power scope you should not be able to see your weapon maby just the FSB but it should be blured out but the biggest thing is just fix the damn optic to where it will give you a better chance of facing someone with the red dot from about 25m/yards.. I mean keep the red dot as is.. but at least make the ACOG a makeover and fix the group size to smaller then the red dot and take away alot of the sway when standing in place or prone/slow walk.. I love the ACOG in rl and it just sucks to see how messed up it is in game.. same goes witht he M4 it shoots the same ammo as the M16 yet it does less dmg.. i can see it not having the same range as the M16 due to the 14.5" barrel instead of the M16's 20" but the dmg should be the same.. and another thing with the acog.. it should be remade so you can use the BDC system on it.. anyway that was my rant.. I would just like to see some "good" fixes instead of bs.. the #1 thing they should be doing is working on the ACOG.. and also the AK-47/red-dot dmg.. that is after they fix the acog so they dont look so stupid..

Comment

COD 4 is a coaster right now, have not played it in so long now.

the problem is that other games such as BF2 and 2142 have just so much more re-playability compared to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X