ea master server!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ea master server!!!

i keep randomly losing my connection to the master server. i can log back in and join the same server with the same score as when i left though. anybody got a solution?

Re: ea master server!!!

no it is happening for 3 weeks now.

Comment

FFS - this issue is just taking the piss.

I've been seemingly immune to it for a while, but now it's hitting me on every single round that I have. I've just been disconnected from a round that really was going well for me - only for the final slot to be taken when I try to rejoin.

Crying out loud EA - get this crap sorted!!!!!

D.

Comment

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

it is getting worse for me. I am playing the 1.5 beta games and never get to finish one anymore.

Larry

Comment

EA community forums for players to get player-to-player support, ask questions, share their game and troubleshooting experience.

Comment

Aaaaghgahaghaghaghaghagahg

What Is The ****ing Deal With ****in Disconnects Today - Ive Had Six Of The ****ers In Less Than An Hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always When Your About To Gut Some **** Aswell

Comment

yea I keepon getting it also and its not fixed yet like ea said lol :|:

Comment

Originally posted by whiteguy16
                  i keep randomly losing my connection to the master server. i can log back in and join the same server with the same score as when i left though. anybody got a solution?
                  Been having this too. Is very annoying.

Comment

Same here.... and very laggy also right before you get booted, happend twice this evening grrrrr

Comment

Getting worse for me. Seems to be client side problem this time. During the 1.4 beta myself and everyone else were getting disconnected because the server was crashing. In 1.5 seems I am getting disconnected, because if I can be arsed logging back in - the match is still running.

It's getting hard to get to the end of a round and is ****ing annoying.

Comment

>.< patch moar plz?

Comment

Working...
                        X