Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Confirmation of Specific Wake Island 2142 Bug.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Confirmation of Specific Wake Island 2142 Bug.

While playing on EU, has anyone been UNABLE to cap the DOCK flag if PAC holds the CORE flag?

It's been reported that the EU flag will visually raise in the dock, but will not actually cap.

OR have any difficulty capping any flag, even though you're within the radius, etc.

Thank you.

Re: Need Confirmation of Specific Wake Island 2142 Bug.

Originally posted by Sir. AAK625 View Post
    While playing on EU, has anyone been UNABLE to cap the DOCK flag if PAC holds the CORE flag?

It's been reported that the EU flag will visually raise in the dock, but will not actually cap.

OR have any difficulty capping any flag, even though you're within the radius, etc.

Thank you.
    I've noticed that the flag caps and you can spawn there if your team caps it, BUT if there are enemies in your core the titan is in their control and stays that way till they are killed or leave the core. If they come back, it is fine.

Comment

Good man. Thank you Hayden.

Comment

Anyone else experience this?

Comment

I'm going to give it a try tonight.

Comment

Noticed it happened again tonight whilst we were testing to see if the PAC titan could explode.

Comment

I can't stay connected, so I can't try. =|

Comment

I played about six rounds and didn't notice it. We'll still look into it. If there's a problem, Sir. Elxx will sense it and destroy it.

Comment

Played 4 rounds on wake tonight, both times I was EU, I noticed we were never able to take back the flag because someone was hiding down near the engines on the side making the flag uncappable. Second time there were no people hiding, but there were people on the outside of the titan trying to blow up our AA guns and we couldn't cap the flag till they were gone. So, this really needs to be fixed in my opinion because it makes it very hard for the EU to do anything without the titan in their control.

Let me put it this way, if someone on the PAC doesn't want you to take back your titan, then you won't. There are plenty of spots to hide where it will stop it from being capped. Was quite annoying, we won anyway, but it took way too much work.

Comment

They could make the capture radius smaller to take that away.

Comment

I also found another bug I was playing as EU 2 days ago (not really sure) but I couldn't cap the core it just stays at 99,99% and even if the other flag was capped.

Comment

you need to leave the flag area and when there is noobody in range you need to come back in range.

Comment

Thank you gentlemen, we will look into this tonight.

Comment

Working...
                          X