So...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...

... it's pretty cheap on steam, would you advise me to buy it? Looks pretty fun when looking at frag videos and stuff lol

I tried the demo but it was really short and it just... sucked (same with CoD4's demo). So I can't make up my mind from that.

Cheers

Re: So...

Sure why not?

Its harder than CoD4 though, and will take some getting used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Epic // View Post
      Sure why not?

Its harder than CoD4 though, and will take some getting used to.
      I already think CoD4 is a horribly dumbed down console-ish game... still fun to play though And I have pretty good aim so it's mainly a matter of getting used to it (I do great on CSS pubs as an example)

Anyone else that has some opinions?

Comment

If you're going to buy a digital-distrubution copy of a game, then Steam is probably the best choice.

But just be aware, that whenever a game maker releases a patch, you have to wait until Steam converts it to their "format", and pushes that update out through their system...you can't use the "regular" disc-version of each patch. Steam is pretty good about doing this fairly promptly after each release, but some folks still had to wait a bit for each patch. For you, this is less important since this game has been out forever and no further updates will come out. This is more of a future FYI.

Anyway, COD2 still has a couple of thousand players each night at peak times, so the player base is still significant and much more than other games that have come out even this year.

Comment

if you wanna go back to ww2 weapons it s the best choise

Comment

I feel like CoD4 was harder than CoD2.
            The sniping on CoD2 was so easy, headshots left and right.
            I recommend CoD2 highly, and I still can't decide if I like it or 4 more.
            I play both frequently.

Comment

Working...
            X