Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with BF2

Hello...

I am knew here and trying to find some help on what could be happening with BF2 after I installed it.

There is a gaming cafe that opened up about a week agao here in the area. I built all the pc's and loaded all the games to each pc. All the games are of course legit. I am using Game Jackal, here is the link http://www.slysoft.com/en/gamejackal.html. I did everything that game jackal says to do and everything worked fine for a couple of days and now when you try and play BF2 it says that the license key can not be recognized. I had on of the pc's that had a driver problem with the dvd rom and I had to do a system restore to it to fix it. After that I reinstalled all the games, but did not install game jackal. When I clicked on BF2 it says make sure you have cd2 in the drive. I confirm by clicking OK and it keeps repeating the same message. What can be the problem, and how can I fix this....

Thank you all in advance that can help....

Re: Problems with BF2

most of us here use the bf2 mini-image and mount that using daemon-tools. It works flawlessly. there are a bunch of threads on it if you search. sorry, I dont know much about game jackal. :hmm:
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
    X