Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conquest assault

Originally posted by Sir. AAK625 View Post
    You cannot infiltrate the PAC Titan and you cannot TK your own Titan. With all the ****ups in the BF community, nobody would ever play Titan mode again if that was possible.

Did the round end? What happened following the destruction of the PAC Titan?
    The round ended, PAC lost, and auto-team switched to EU side when new round begins. I was on the ground the whole round, unable to spawn on PAC Titan, so I didn't know what's happening there. All I know is that the PAC Titan exploded, enemy (probably) in the Titan, and we lost. Happened on this server:
    208.100.60.80 BETA 1.5 Wake Island 2142 Ranked

Comment

I know how to tk your own titan, but I need someone to hop on my local server with me for about 5 minutes as it takes two people to do it. I will try today if I can find someone willing. It can be done with rdx, but it needs TWO people atleast. Probably would work for blowing up the PAC titan, unless it's coded for the consoles to just be decorative and not really consoles at all.

Comment

Originally posted by H4yd3n
        I know how to tk your own titan, but I need someone to hop on my local server with me for about 5 minutes as it takes two people to do it. I will try today if I can find someone willing. It can be done with rdx, but it needs TWO people atleast. Probably would work for blowing up the PAC titan, unless it's coded for the consoles to just be decorative and not really consoles at all.
        Can do. Message me time and server you're gonna test it. I am using AvalancheDiode now.

BTW you killed me a few times yesterday in Anzio and I'm looking for some revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode View Post
          Can do. Message me time and server you're gonna test it. I am using AvalancheDiode now.

BTW you killed me a few times yesterday in Anzio and I'm looking for some revenge.
          Hehe, yeah I remember that. Send me a buddy request. I will be on from about 1:00pm - 3:00, then 5:00 -9:00pm. GMT -8:00.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by H4yd3n View Post
            Hehe, yeah I remember that. Send me a buddy request. I will be on from about 1:00pm - 3:00, then 5:00 -9:00pm. GMT -8:00.

Cheers.
            Thanks for H4yd3n that we did a test to destroy PAC Titan using RMcLeod's method. The shield actually went down mid way after consoles are destroyed. I took some pictures during the process and will post the complete report afterwards. Thanks for H4yd3n again for the testing. :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode View Post
              Thanks for H4yd3n that we did a test to destroy PAC Titan using RMcLeod's method. The shield actually went down mid way after consoles are destroyed. I took some pictures during the process and will post the complete report afterwards. Thanks for H4yd3n again for the testing. :thumbsup:
              Yes, I just sent a PM to sir. AAK625 explaining it in great detail. Thanks for the help diode.

We did a great job. Sadly, we got what we were looking for.

Comment

A healthy Titan. On FF=OFF server.

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=233&i=screen022er1.png][IMG]http://img233.imageshack.us/i

Now all consoles are blown, and core is about half HP. The shields is down, and at least an EU squad tried to board the Titan by captured PAC transport, but they PHAILED.

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=233&i=screen026vl8.png][IMG]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2537/screen026vl8.ec

After a few minutes, Titan exploded. It looks spectacular on the ground, and the shockwave ring looks really great. Too bad I didn't capture that.

Jointly tested with H4yd3n, and here's a picture of him. :salute:

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=233&i=screen021ot3.png][IMG]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9426/screen021ot3.d3

I guess now I have to keep one eye open while sleep and check my six all the time, just in case H4yd3n suddenly appeared at my back with his knife out.

Now to all other readers:

We have done the testing, and you've seen the result. It's boring. I would say doing this on a ranked server should be kicked out and banned.

Comment

Avalanche, Hayden, you guys are the greatest! Excellent work guys! I did not know that was possible! I confirmed it with DICE several hours ago.

We will definitely fix that for the final release!

Once again, awesome work guys.

If you two want to be involved in the FINAL release test, sign up on our forums.

Thank you guys!

Comment

Wow, way to go guys! :thumbsup:

Comment

I always thought they should let you see the titan exploding from the battlefield instead the third person view of it blowing up at the end of the round. It just looks so much cooler that way!

Comment

What a bunch of a$$es on those wake servers its either mass teamkill fest/kickfest/emp air transport fest/rape the eu titan fest oh and not to forget there are also some nubs who are killing the pac titan lol

I hope this gets fixed soon!

Comment

Hehe I know yet another way to do this that doesn't involve consoles or transports. I'll PM AAK625 with how it's done. Not sure if the map can be engineered to stop it tho.

Comment

i think i know one way make it so friendly A12 enforcers spawn on the island lets say 10 of them they are connected to the flag so they auto attack enemys problem solved (unless they go somewhere else though)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. AAK625 View Post
                              Avalanche, Hayden, you guys are the greatest! Excellent work guys! I did not know that was possible! I confirmed it with DICE several hours ago.

We will definitely fix that for the final release!

Once again, awesome work guys.

If you two want to be involved in the FINAL release test, sign up on our forums.

Thank you guys!
                              Thanks, anything to help.

Just registered at the forums.

Originally posted by messfeeder View Post
                              I always thought they should let you see the titan exploding from the battlefield instead the third person view of it blowing up at the end of the round. It just looks so much cooler that way!

Aye, it was one of the best things I have ever seen. It looked amazing, too bad I was all the way at the EU titan when it happened. (closest spawn point, titan was exploding. :laugh

Comment

Working...
                              X