only two servers after the patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only two servers after the patch

hey there, for some reason i only find 2 servers runing the beta patch, both empty and high ping, anyone else getting this?

Re: only two servers after the patch

I'm getting 4. That's to be expected for the beta phase.

Comment

its a bit annoying, cant try the new maps yet.

Comment

you got any game mode filters on?

Comment

removed them all, still the same.

only have the "same version" one on, or else there will be a huge list with pre 1.50 servers.

Comment

Thats why it's called Beta. You didn't seriously expect to find a couple of crowded servers, did you? This is just to find the last bugs and gameplay imbalances. Makes it easier for the developers to bring us the final patch.

Comment

actually i did expect to find some servers just like previous battlefield patch betas. or is it too much to ask for at least 1 person in the world playing this beta?...

Comment

Originally posted by BIFF EXPLODER
                actually i did expect to find some servers just like previous battlefield patch betas. or is it too much to ask for at least 1 person in the world playing this beta?...
                It always depends on where you live and if people are online at the moment. I did have a couple of rounds already doing fine with even more than 32 people online.

Comment

Working...
                X