[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uuSJMFO7K3g[/media]

be gentle now :lol:

i eagerly await fin's rating

Re: 1st ever frag vid

my eyes hurt :O, nice vid but some bits were just a bit too dark

Comment

Nice vid mate.

I personally prefer defending with an Assault Rifle (as most titan players have never met someone who can actually shoot lol), but you did good with the Ganz, so grats

Comment

ty yeh the quality was pretty bad but it would have taken aaages to upload if i made it better i will do a better one soon and leave it uploading over night :P

@eze i do use asauly if i know im on the move but i knew they were stuck outside camped consoles so i took support cos i knew id be camping alot and i wanted the sentry

Comment

thats not nice preying on those titan noobs. you really wrecked those kids. shame on you:laugh:

Comment

hehe i AM a titan n00b :laugh:
            i never got 12 gunship kills in taht wreck by ruins ya know :lol:

Comment

Nice! Thats some ownage, I'd say.

Comment

A little too dark, but it was ownage alright! Muct have been a +20 kill streak or something in the beginning...

Comment

Originally posted by -UtC- Iquere « View Post
                  A little too dark, but it was ownage alright! Muct have been a +20 kill streak or something in the beginning...
                  Yeah, thats why I hated playing against Chris.

Comment

i do trythanks fellas il be making a camp g one soon so it will be much brighter :P

Comment

That was actually.. for a 2142 Frag video, not bad. Well done, mate. :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
                        i eagerly await fin's rating
                        lol :dead:

That was actually one of the first frag videos I have seen in a long time that I actually enjoyed You didn't make it 10 minutes long with dull music which seems to be the latest trend around here, so hats off to you for that!

The only negative thing about it is that it was too dark... However thats only because you used YouTube instead of something better. Try using Veoh or Vimeo next time It takes a little longer for it to buffer, but the quality difference is simply amazing.

Back when I first started playing titan (December 06) I used to do the same stuff... Ahh, good times! Also, you use the fried cheeseball launcher, which automatically puts your video into the "awesome" category

4.5/5, SIMPLE IS GOOD

Comment

he he yeh the clark 12 is "quaint" i don't use it so much but i just feel 133t carrying it :P

about teh darkness it's not so bad if you use the watch in high quality option or just the new beta player ..well for me at least ...but thats probably cos i know whats happening because ive seen it lol i will make a new one soon with better quality

ty for the rating fin you actually just made my night

Comment

1 question was there anyone over recruit rank there? lol

Comment

Why u think that? Maybe not recruiteranks but you have those days that idiots take over servers. And masive pwners like chris can be very happy with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X