Map Stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Stats?

Is there anywhere to find what the most played maps are on servers?

Re: Map Stats?

run a search for whatever server you want. It will show you the % of time played for each map in rotation.

Comment

everyone know that IO karkand is the most played, but full of noobs, run the maps that skilled players like

Comment

Originally posted by Tiglath
        http://www.gametracker.com

run a search for whatever server you want. It will show you the % of time played for each map in rotation.
        Thanks Tig, I'm surprised how many FF Off servers are in the top 10. FF off is no skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker412 View Post
          Thanks Tig, I'm surprised how many FF Off servers are in the top 10. FF off is no skill.

FF=off is more about idiot pub players who will stand in front of a tank/jet etc and then punish for a tk. The only thing ff=off really changes is when a pilot is bombing. It forces you to check your minimap. Other than that it protects from random tk's. For instance, if I SRAW a tank and kill it, then 5 seconds later it finally explodes I can get a tk because some idiot decided to stand next to it.

I personally do not like that players can drop mines anywhere without having to pay attention to who or what is around them but that is basically because I am always the one on the other team that finds the mines.

Remember, BF2 is not about realism (see Project Reality for realism). It is basically a fast paced FPS that anyone can learn to play well in a short period of time. Reality just slows down the game and requires more skill.

Most top 10 servers are IO only (aimbot central) and/or karkand/wake 24/7.

Comment

Working...
          X