Commander question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander question.

If you snip or in general kill people while commanding, does that kill go to you're global score?

Re: Commander question.

i usually don't run around killing people when im commander. only when the game is starting out like 4v4 or 5v5 etc. anything bigger i would find a hiding place and command.

Comment

Originally posted by yesiaMz
      i usually don't run around killing people when im commander. only when the game is starting out like 4v4 or 5v5 etc. anything bigger i would find a hiding place and command.
      I only fight to help my team, like if I can help snipe to tip the balance, I'l do it.Commanding is of course the #1 priority and I try to do it well, like dropping more supplies than UPS!

Comment

You don't get points as commander via normal conventions (IE Kills and Teamwork score don't get you anything). As commander, your score is based SOLELY on the performance of your team...

However kills with weapons DO count toward your weapons stats (but please don't confuse this with score)

Comment

Your kills will show up on the tab screen...but they dont get counted towards your score.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
            You don't get points as commander via normal conventions (IE Kills and Teamwork score don't get you anything). As commander, your score is based SOLELY on the performance of your team...

However kills with weapons DO count toward your weapons stats (but please don't confuse this with score)
            The weapons stat was really what I meant, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X