BF2 Servers and Player Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Servers and Player Numbers

Hey, there, im thinking bout reinstalling BF2 or 2142 to my new laptop, but want to know how many people actually play BF2 nowadays. Think i would prefer playing it to 2142 because weapons are realistic. So how many people, servers currently play BF2, or are there any mods which have a lot of players in?

Re: BF2 Servers and Player Numbers

BF2 >> 2142

Comment

In-game browser = ~650 servers during the day, ~350 servers during the night

Most of which will ping too high for the experience to be enjoyable. Of the miniscule portion left, most will be playing WAKE, STRIKE or DRAGON.

Honestly, unless you enjoy IO, I wouldn't bother.

Comment

just get bf2 believe me

Comment

Dl Aix!!!

Comment

Sloi, too bad you are not in EU - plenty of nice vehicle servers here. I still have a lot of fun every time I play

Comment

BF2, with small maps disabled, I normally get 600 to 700 servers during the week, and 750 + at the weekend. So I would say it’s still going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                In-game browser = ~650 servers during the day, ~350 servers during the night

Most of which will ping too high for the experience to be enjoyable. Of the miniscule portion left, most will be playing WAKE, STRIKE or DRAGON.

Honestly, unless you enjoy IO, I wouldn't bother.
                I disagree. We don't have an IO server nor a 24/7 map server. I think there are plenty of non-IO servers still out there.

Comment

bf2 is still top 10 moste played games right now on xfire. This game has survived queke wars and ffow.

Comment

Working...
                  X