Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New errors on bf2

hi, wanted to know if some1 gets the same error aswell it goes like this
    [Ther was an error reading from the server] it comes up when you enter the server or at the end of a match when the new map is loading.

Re: New errors on bf2

Yeah, I've had it happen a couple of times over the last week or so.

Comment

Yes, I have it and I know a few other players that have it too. I cant think if it is EA or servers itself

Comment

The same thing happened to me over the weekend. At least I know its not only me.

Comment

Rumor has it that there is work being done on the EA master server. There have been a lot of disconnects on all Battlefield series games since last Tuesday when there was a major outage.

It is frustrating, but you can just rejoin. I wouldn't go shooting for a badge or award until this is fixed though...

Comment

Thank goodness, I thought it was from a corrupt uninstallation of my chipset drivers. But for the last 4-5 days while playing AIX I would get it at the end of rounds at random. But yesterday, didn't get one in about 2 hours of play.

Comment

This happened to me four or five times over the last few days, normally when the next map starts to load up.

Glad I’m not the only one!

Comment

Hi...same here...
                So...all we can do is just wait untill EA fix it???
                It's really frustrating for me because when I join again right away, all my graphic is set to Low...T.T I need 100% distance range because I usually ride choppers... So i have to turn off the game, turn it back on, and join again...but by that time...the choppers are gone, way up flying in the air...shooting Tv missles at me...

So,no solution? Glad it's not only me doing that...

Comment

Originally posted by jAcky7
                  Hi...same here...
                  So...all we can do is just wait untill EA fix it???
                  It's really frustrating for me because when I join again right away, all my graphic is set to Low...T.T I need 100% distance range because I usually ride choppers... So i have to turn off the game, turn it back on, and join again...but by that time...the choppers are gone, way up flying in the air...shooting Tv missles at me...

So,no solution? Glad it's not only me doing that...
                  +1 the exact same thing happen to me last night

Comment

glad to see its not just me, was thinking it was time for a reinstallation 3 years down the line, no need for that then

pain in the backside, as i have to then login manually and it loads a different set of settings from the ones i pass to it from a shortcut!

Comment

Yea its happening to me every once in a while.

Comment

yep been happening to me for the last 2 weeks or so. I've also noticed lag is kicking in real bad more often and for longer periods as well.

I had a squad of 4 guys exit a buggy infront of me while in an APC, next second I get 5 seconds of freeze frame. In that time 3 have bolted and the 4th has put a mine under me. I was not happy :censored:

Comment

Weird this made me re-install the whole thing....

Comment

is this coincidence?

me and my friend where on ts playing, and we both CTD'ed at the exact same moment

Comment

Been happening to me off and on for about 2 weeks, just like the disconnects that have been happening on BF 2142. Problems with the master servers I guess?

Comment

Working...
                              X