Luftwaffe Doctrine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luftwaffe Doctrine

So I might have played a game of this the other day... I played as Panzer Elite and chose the Luftwaffe Doctrine. I got all the upgrades but really there wasn't that much use for them I thought? Or well of course there was a use for them but I found many original Doctrines from CoH to have way more functions? Perhaps I'm just not playing my Germans the right way? :hmm:

Re: Luftwaffe Doctrine

Luftwaffe focus on better infantry. Fallshirmjagers are going to be your main doctrine ability. Use them for surprise attacks and the such. The Henchel thing is great to have if you get rushed by armor and butterfly bombs can be a real annoyance. I suggest when using this strat to go for a heavy infantry start with perhaps a logistik start with many G43s and then the squad upgrade. From there move onto Panzer-Jager and get out some Marders but keep them near your infantry force. Luftwaffe Ground Troops can build the deadly flak 38 so you can place some around to annoy the enemy. I wouldn't bother with the Wirblewind, more wind then actual dammage comes from it, and the Flak 88 in a strategic place can dominate a map.

As an overview Fallshirmjagers are going to be your best doctrine ability so go for them first and get the FG42 to anihilate infantry, use them to disrupt activities, and remeber that they can camo and start ambushes.

Comment

Ok awesome! I guess I'll have to get used to it a bit.. Thanks for your help mate.

Comment

Flak-88. Nuff said.

Far better defences compared to the other PE doctrines. That is, the Luftwaffe ground forces are great. Fallshirmjagers are a God given bonus for infiltration. Butterfly bombs are hell for the Allies. The Herchel is the only thing I seem to hate, they are pretty inaccurate for the ammo they require. Though they do some damage, it usually doesn't seem enough.

Otherwise, Luftwaffe is one hell of an awesome doctrine.

Comment

Agree, falls with fg's and a bit of vert just eat up any other inf and the butty bombs in vp games help a lot! i dont tent to play luft much in 1v1s myself as it takes quite a while to get anything on the field, i would much rather try to booby eveything

Comment

Booby traps are just nasty...

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
              Flak-88. Nuff said.

Far better defences compared to the other PE doctrines. That is, the Luftwaffe ground forces are great. Fallshirmjagers are a God given bonus for infiltration. Butterfly bombs are hell for the Allies. The Herchel is the only thing I seem to hate, they are pretty inaccurate for the ammo they require. Though they do some damage, it usually doesn't seem enough.

Otherwise, Luftwaffe is one hell of an awesome doctrine.
              Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
              X