[2.301] Beaux Lockdown, how the British do it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2.301] Beaux Lockdown, how the British do it

This was interesting, I was hit with Marder spam, PG spam, mortar ht spam yet all of that failed miserably. I generally do not use the British emplacements, but thank god I did it. I pissed off the other guy and he responded by saying "Chinga tu Madre" which is exactly what you think it means. I used pretty much everything I could with the exception of the Bren Carrier (I normally love these things) and the Firefly/cromwell command tank. I had a few stuarts which served me well and provided a good middle ground while I work from mid to late game. Normally here I have issues with effective AT, and in haste I built a 17pdr and I basically did not stop. Really fun game, a few "uh-oh" moments, and it goes on for a while (nearly an hour long game!)

Re: [2.301] Beaux Lockdown, how the British do it

Wow that seemed like a nice battle! i hardly go online fear of (not getting owned) but being a lousy player lol.

Um Bodybag can you tell me how to play those vids? Please i am quite a noob on this lol.

Comment

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Will check this one out soon mate!

Comment

Cheers this will be my dinner movie for tonight lol like watching anime with better gfx!

Comment

Lols that will beat watching anime any time!

Comment

You said it :P

Comment

Hey I just watched your game over breakfast. Very good game play from your side! Quite a few uh-oh moments as you said but he seemed to always launch big squads all coming in one group. That didn't seem to be beneficial for him. Good game mate! I enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
                X