• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: F-16 at Sunset

its a jassm

Comment

Yeah a JASSM. The most powerful explosive in the game; automatically tracks any target it can aquire...doesn't need a lock...Just shoot it

Nice pic

Comment

Yeah, you guys need to play more AIX. Maverick is white and smaller, and the Javelin is only on the Nighthawk AFAIK (yes I play way too much AIX ).

Comment

Thats real nice...

Comment

The JASSM is also on the upgraded F16 LG which we see in the graphic.

Please don't shoot these blindly! They kill friendlies if they don't find the enemy... I die multiple times every night from some flyboy just launching these things willy-nilly. They're the most powerful weapon in the game and you've got to secure your targets or switch to Mavericks to stop the fratricide.

AIX ftw! The map is AIX Archipelago and it is awesome!

BTW, that little black spot is most likely a Littlebird NOTAR "Attack" variant (there is a spawn point for it on that island we see). That particular helo is reason enough to DL the mod... :salute:

Comment

How do you move around the view, but not as a player? cus i've seen it done in pictures and vids
              cheers

Comment

Working...
              X