Has anyone ever experienced...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever experienced...

Those times where your team completely suck? No matter what you do, your team is utterly incompetent and can't seem to do anything right? but then when you get teamswitched, miraculously, your old team suddenly becomes awesome and your new team becomes complete crap and you lose?

It's quite a phenomenon =o

Re: Has anyone ever experienced...

Never, unless good people switch and bring it back. A team thats utterly unintelligent and useless usually never gets anything done, those teams stay in the uncap and whine because they're being baseraped due to the fact that they can't take a flag.

Comment

Yes, I get the feeling too, "were they just sucking as a team because of me?"

Comment

Yes, but on a different scale.

My team was horrible, they had no teamwork, they didn't revive when i was in front, one guy teabagged all who were dead near him (he was on the same team), but the scores told a different story.

I was 70 with 30ish teamwork score and 40ish with kills, i was reviving like a madman and healing like it too, i finished with the gold medal. The second and third place guys were on the other team, the second place guy in my team finished with a mere 34. It was a horrible team because i ended getting killed in the stupidest places because my squad got "LOST".......wtf......

Comment

Yea its happened several times.

Comment

Has anyone ever experienced... :
            Those times where you know people make topics for the lamest reasons?:laugh:
            Do you know aswell thats its perfectly normal that a game have noobs. Sometimes they take-over. Just dont mind.

Comment

Originally posted by TaaLoon View Post
              Has anyone ever experienced... :
              Those times where you know people make topics for the lamest reasons?:laugh:
              Do you know aswell thats its perfectly normal that a game have noobs. Sometimes they take-over. Just dont mind.
              Oh, I see, because that's how I started my thread. Very clever.

Comment

Originally posted by .MikeRotch View Post
                Yes, I get the feeling too, "were they just sucking as a team because of me?"
                Heheh.. Emo soldier.

I've never had a completely sucky team, I just end up playing rubbish sometimes and smash my keyboard against my skull.

Comment

If you've been here for a while, you know my philosophy on my team.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas
                    Heheh.. Emo soldier.

I've never had a completely sucky team, I just end up playing rubbish sometimes and smash my keyboard against my skull.
                    smart, smart

Comment

Working...
                    X