Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get the acheivement second opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get the acheivement second opinion?

I've been trying to do by going uber on one person, and then quickly switching to another, but that is not working.

Re: How do you get the acheivement second opinion?

Yea that one is really hard,I had to do it so many times before I actually got it right.
    All you need to do is keep ubering two people,but at that instance.

Comment

turn off the auto heal function so you have to hold down the mouse to heal

at least I think thats the solution, cba to try it out cos I dont really care

Comment

I've been trying and i can't get it.
        Tried with Auto-Hold turned on and off.
        Tried healing more than two.
        Tried doing it quickly.
        Tried waiting.

:cry:

*edit*

Have a read.

For Second Opinion you just need to keep two people invulnerable during the duration of the Uber. Alternate between them when they start to flash.

second opinion i had to turn on the "hold left click to heal" option for it to work

Second Opinion- you cant do it to fast or else it wont register

Comment

I made a thread for these kind of questions didnt I? I even asked this specific question. Oh well. At least i got my answer.

Comment

This isn't easy when both of your targets are running suicidally into the fray. I still have yet to get this one.

EDIT: Finally got this one from ubering a Heavy and Medic at the same time, who weren't having any intentions of moving forward quickly.

Comment

Turn off the heal toggle, and switch back and forth as fast as you can between two people. It's hard to get to work, but it works.

Took me about five tries building up a regular medi-gun ubercharge in order to get this to work. You've got to keep healing two people in RAPID succession. I really do mean rapid, because the uber on someone wears off about .5 seconds after the medigun is off of them. Yes, you have to keep switching every .5 seconds basically.

Hm. I had the exact same problem. I got it yesterday when I was doing the team trials map at the green walls. I had uber so I thought I might as well go for it. I used the uber and furiously clicked on as many people as possible. That worked. Try that method

Comment

I got it!

Comment

How?!

Comment

Apparently they fixed the toggle-fire option in the new update:

Team Fortress 2
                    • Fixed several issues with the Family Practice achievement. Players with 10/10 progress that have not been awarded the achievement will get the achievement the next time they UberCharge any Steam friend
                    • Fixed toggle-fire option for the Medigun preventing players from earning the Second Opinion achievement
                    • Fixed The Kritzkrieg not charging faster than the Medigun
                    • Fixed issue that was preventing players from using their new Medic items on some servers
                    • Fixed melee weapons not being affected by The Kritzkrieg's critboost
                    • Fixed Server Browser sometimes refreshing in the background on startup when it wasn't visible

Comment

You have to get two people to stand next to each other, and click between them really fast. I got it during the setup.

Comment

I got it yesterday, I turned on the uber and flicked between loads of friendlies just as the round started.

Comment

Working...
                        X