PS3 Freezing Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Freezing Issues

Ok just for a heads up on a possible fix that has worked for me. I was hanging when my PS3 was trying to load back into GTA with the mission "Escuela Of the Streets" being selected. It would just hand until I attempted to exit the game via the PS3 button and then reboot after a short while.

For the record I was having no issues up until today when I came home from work and tried to fire it up.

I've got a 40GB PS3 with Sixaxis controller the only way I have managed to actually get back into the game was to simply un-plug my ethernet cable and it worked a treat. I guess if you using wireless just disable it, impractical I know but at least you can play SP.

When plugging the cable back in during GTA will make it hang, reconnected whilst not in game/PS3 will caused me to experience the original problem.

Not perfect but it works.

Re: PS3 Freezing Issues

My game started to freeze today too..

After i linked my PSN with the Social Club account, i went to play. And it just (kinda)froze to the "Loading*Mission name here*"...

So i did some looking up, and found one thing. Someone had the same problem, and people suggested that log out from PSN.

So i restarted my PS3, didn't log in with PSN, went to game, and it worked like a charm.

I haven't tried the MP yet, so i have no idea if the game keeps freezing if i log back in from the game...

Comment

Working...
    X