local server bot server issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local server bot server issue

Hey i have been creating a coop server through my bf2 launcher window and i can play in there just fine but for some reason i cant have any friends join anymore. I have another machine hooked up beside me both on the same internet connection through a hub and its the same thing when a friend sits on that machine he cannot join my local server. Same goes for the other way when i create a server on that machine same thing i cant join it from this one. This used to work no problem just by entering the ip and join server but it keeps comeing up with a msg saying check your internet connection. Both machines can play bf 2 multiplayer online games just fine just the create local servers regardless with what machine i create the server with noone canjoin it. I have tried to get a buddy of mine at his house to create a local server and its the same thing i cant jon it. It worked fine before and all of a sudden is doesnt i have no idea what i did? Please help.:shock:

Re: local server bot server issue

Temporarily disable all firewalls to see if that is the cause.

Comment

Comment

yup it was my firewall damm it i have no idea how to change the setting in this one i had an older firewall that i use on my other comp and i can select in the settings what to allow etc this new one that came with this comp you can access any of the features i guess ill have to just shut it off when i want to frag coop thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
        X