Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frag vid-EO

[media]http://vimeo.com/969119[/media]

had a bit of shotgun in this one. i didnt make a huge effort to edit but tried to keep it interesting.

Re: frag vid-EO

cool

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
      [media]http://vimeo.com/969119[/media]

had a bit of shotgun in this one. i didnt make a huge effort to edit but tried to keep it interesting.
      That was alright. :yay:

How do you record this btw? do you always have fraps running?

Comment

Yeah, nice vid!

^ I was wondering the same thing, I can't stand 1 round of recording, I lag like hell and never get good footage.

Comment

thanks guys! yeah i wouldnt post if nobody watched lol

You know how fraps has 4 different options for framerate? 25,30,50,60? Well if you go on a server where you'd normally be getting 60fps and you have fraps set on 30, fraps is going to drop your framerate down to 30fps for some stupid reason i dont know why. So if you can normally get good framerate on a server just jack the fps recording up higher and your framerate will drop from like 60 to 45-50 instead which is pretty decent to play with. But then if your on Q city maps and you normally get 30fps most of the time if you have it set to 30fps its not actually going to hurt you much.

Yeah with recording i'll mostly just record a whole match unless im running somewhere and i know theres nobody around then ill shut it off or normally if i die ill shut it off. caus you get these big 12gb avi files.

Comment

Nice vid mate.

And YeY for Scar lol

Comment

Working...
            X