Criteria for 3,4, supreme ranks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criteria for 3,4, supreme ranks...

First off, i am just a sergeant silver, its my third soldier, the other 2 are brigs....anyways, i have been playing amazing, finishing rounds with 60+ points, and good kills and deaths....

examples:

49-15
    38-9
    37-10

I have been averging those all week....

I was also playing with Z|inz on SWAT camp G, and i stayed right next to him all round in score, finishing just below with a mere 2 points....

And i have been doign good on points and rewards....

Is there any of those big ranks in sight for me? or close if i can keep this uip?

Re: Criteria for 3,4, supreme ranks...

Comment

haha.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................

Comment

Take a look at this:

[media]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/Shurikane/stats.gif[/media]

That wasn't enough to earn me a decay rank. The week's SC rank went to a K&P server whore.

Comment

^^ So Uninformed...

You never fulfilled the 2000 points in a round. If you don't do that, your stats don't mean squat. Those are pretty average stats for a dedicated 2142 player, the thing that puts the Decay Peeplez so far ahead is the amount of private glitches (IE Legion of Merit and Good Conduct Ribbons) they get.

I have also learned that it is considerably easier to keep a Decay rank than it is to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
            ^^ So Uninformed...

You never fulfilled the 2000 points in a round. If you don't do that, your stats don't mean squat. Those are pretty average stats for a dedicated 2142 player, the thing that puts the Decay Peeplez so far ahead is the amount of private glitches (IE Legion of Merit and Good Conduct Ribbons) they get.

I have also learned that it is considerably easier to keep a Decay rank than it is to get one.
            You're wrong on the first part, right on the second. I have Lt.General and never got the requirement 3000 IAR points. I simply get 100+ IAR scores throughout the week. I only got the private glitch maybe once, when I was Major working for Lt.Gen and it only gave me Assault Gold and some other one that added up to around 1500.

First off, get Brigadier on your new guy I think your old ones are well... too old to get the Officer Positions on them. Your first week as a Brigadier determines everything, you have to get a very high amount of points generated at the end of the round for a whole week. Depending on how much you get, and how amazing you do is what rank you will get. The private glitch will help a lot to get more, but it is not required the IAR scores EA says are false. Its all about points generated at the end of the week.

These ranks are quite difficult to get due to the knife only stat padders EPC, SPPS, DM, GW, and all those other noob clans that just knife only to get their ranks. They earn an average of 350+ points IAR, I only get 250+ if I really destroy people and have a 80+ ingame score or so(not end of round) score. Which is kinda hard to get on some servers.

Another very important factor, is your KDR. If you have a higher KDR chances are you will get a rank over someone else who maybe got a few more points. For instance, most of the knife only idiots have bad KDRS. Some have 3.0s but most have 1s and 2s. You need at least a 1.5+ KDR to get Lt.Gen and 1.0+ to get Major. In my way of seeing it though Major needs about a 2.5 and Lt.Gen needs a 3.0 or very high 2.9 or so. Supreme, I dunno I don't plan on getting that as that just ends up getting you hacked.

Comment

Hrumph...

Kinda when he says first week as Brig means alot... My first week as brig with my second soldier is when I got Luit. General. I got 2 private glitches over the course of the week, and I played an even mix of Titan and Conquest. I didn't command at all. Most of my rounds where ~120 Career score, and I kept my K/D at a solid 3.0 throughout the week.

As for why its so easy to keep the rank... Is completely beyond me. Maybe they just don't "take" it away until someone else has matched all the criteria and achieved more career points than you... Its really hard to tell. The first week I had it I played like CRAZY to see if I could keep it. I didn't get any private glitches, so I was worried that I would lose it, but lo and behold Monday came and I still had it. That week I played like mad to see if I could pull it off a third time... and I did. However I had played so much that it got to the point where I was utterly disgusted by the game itself, so I stopped playing altogether on Wednesday. Yep, I lost it the next week

First off, get Brigadier on your new guy I think your old ones are well... too old to get the Officer Positions on them.
              Now this is what confuses me; if this were true then why could/can people in the top 2000 (which, BTW, means they have been playing since the beginning) get a multi-star rank? IMO, it makes no sense.

Comment

I don't understand it either. But for some reason, it just doesn't work on my other Brigadier. Personally I think people in the top 2000 should have it much easier - the knife only ones.

Comment

omg dos no1 get it

you haft to get 15000 in your first week as brig gen to get 3 star

otherwise u cant unless your really lucky

Comment

LOL No you wont get it.
                    I see allot peepz with 10.000More score then you like chrismyass and beetz and they didnt even get it. My k/d p round is like 1000 times higher and i dont get it either. Dont wish for it. it wont happen. I have seen it allot:laugh:

Comment

It shouldn't matter. Those ranks give you nothing special... apart from something you might lack suggesting you aim for it.

xD

Comment

Originally posted by .MikeRotch View Post
                        It shouldn't matter. Those ranks give you nothing special... apart from something you might lack suggesting you aim for it.

xD
                        But... But the blue pills are so expensive!

Comment

Touch yourself. Apparently it works.

Comment

*pokes own arm*

Done. Now what?

(And don't tell me you didn't see that one coming!)

Comment

Keep going.

Comment

Working...
                              X