ArmA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA

Is ArmA a first person shooter and does it play like BF2 with vehicles? Does anyone here play and enjoy it? Looking for a new game to play.

Re: ArmA

yes its awesome! it is however NOT like BF2, its more of a tactical shooter, as in you die with 3 to 4 shots, 1 to 2 if fatal. You can fly Helis, Jets, Jeeps, Tanks, APCs, Civilian vehicles.

Download the demo! oh and operation Flash Point 2 is coming and ArmA2!!!

The gfx is quite nice imho, there is a wide range if stuff to use, oh and there is a Mission editor my best part in the game just create your own battles quite easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there are tons of Addons such as Weaponry, tanks, jets, Maps! oh and Mods too. I had my fair share of Addons on OFP (operation Flashpoint 1) with a mod called FFUR the effects of explosions where awesome for that time of graphics! MP is like Insurgency for HL2. but less sand boxed imo.

To tell you the truth mate i enjoyed playing the game and am eagerly waiting for both OFP2 and ArmA2!

Comment

Thanks Eagle. You sold me with your mini review - I'm downloading the demo now.

Comment

heheh your welcome XD

Comment

I have it and love it. Really fun online if you get a good group of people playing together, I've even had some really awesome experiences in the demo multiplayer. The realism makes it fun yet challenging, and it's a nice change of pace from the Arcade-style Battlefield series.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodak
            I have it and love it. Really fun online if you get a good group of people playing together, I've even had some really awesome experiences in the demo multiplayer. The realism makes it fun yet challenging, and it's a nice change of pace from the Arcade-style Battlefield series.
            QFT buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle101 View Post
              yes its awesome! it is however NOT like BF2, its more of a tactical shooter, as in you die with 3 to 4 shots, 1 to 2 if fatal. You can fly Helis, Jets, Jeeps, Tanks, APCs, Civilian vehicles.

Download the demo! oh and operation Flash Point 2 is coming and ArmA2!!!

The gfx is quite nice imho, there is a wide range if stuff to use, oh and there is a Mission editor my best part in the game just create your own battles quite easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there are tons of Addons such as Weaponry, tanks, jets, Maps! oh and Mods too. I had my fair share of Addons on OFP (operation Flashpoint 1) with a mod called FFUR the effects of explosions where awesome for that time of graphics! MP is like Insurgency for HL2. but less sand boxed imo.

To tell you the truth mate i enjoyed playing the game and am eagerly waiting for both OFP2 and ArmA2!
              It is convention that fatal shots kill you.

Comment

well its true lol, but i kinda like it it gives u XP!

Comment

I myself did not like it, thats not to say its a bad game as it has a really fun and easy mission builder and fun online play. If you dont like walking a lot and just want to have a fight at every corner this game is not really for you.

Comment

yeah you got a point there Sir tasty.

Comment

Working...
                    X