Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on IO with 1.50 coming..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are your thoughts on IO with 1.50 coming..

Originally posted by TroyGentry View Post
    I think it will be good because then i dont have to worry bout some n00b sittin in the walker the entire game. so i play IO alot!
    n00b's in walkers aren't hard to deal with. They are easy to take down. It's the guy that knows every square inch of the map that you have to put together a coordinated effort to take down that you have to worry about.

Comment

i enjoy IO more than any other game type but i have more fun playing with vehicles in BF2142 rather than in BF2 because they are simple easier to destroy and more fun to use

Comment

I think IO is going to have a good impact provided it's used in the right places. An inf only 64-man camp gib server for example is a bad one. Every flag has the potential to be an unavoidable choke point.

IO belgrade however, 48 man is a JOY to play, and even the swiss-cheese-map (FoB) can be fun provided you haven't got tards glitched into the buildings. And I'd happily agree that 32- servers could use it on any map with a degree of success because in all honesty, who can find it difficult getting past a choke with that few people?

It'll be fun, and as someone before me said, there won't be any shortage of non-IO servers out there.

Comment

for a start, it will give us city-map dwellers a reason to leave the paddock and roam the wide wide world

Comment

It will be good for some maps, like 16 player Verdun!

Most maps should be left alone though, like Cerbere or Gibraltar, they are fine now.

Comment

I/O = BF2142 with training wheels. The same thing will happen as it did in BF2. People don't like to walk very far. All the fighting will be centered around a couple of flags and it will be full of snipers and rocket spammers. No thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X