Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any =SWAT= guys here? You need to learn how to run a server.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any =SWAT= guys here? You need to learn how to run a server.

Add this to your list of servers to avoid:

=SWAT= 24/7 Gibraltar

There were about 8 SWAT guys noticeably destroying the other team on the server. I made a comment that "the teamstacking on this server is upsurd" to my own team and was presumably auto banned.

These people have no class, avoid their server at all costs if you want to have a good time.

Re: Any =SWAT= guys here? You need to learn how to run a server.

VT, swat is not a bad server, i play on it sometimes. I dont see what the problem is with a bit of extra challenge.

Comment

christ suddenly its ok to cheat and teamstacking is a good thing... did i miss a meeting?

Comment

im kind of torn about the cheating thing caus on one hand i realize that in the real world things are a bit different and your not going to get anywhere complaining about people's tactics and you just have to deal with it but then i also dont like scrubs that hack becaus they dont actually have real skills to simply shoot people and strategize on thier own to be successful.

Teamstacking is kind of lame because they would have a more challenging game and would improve thier skills better by playing against eachother rather than with but if im on the other team and the enemy team is filled with clan members im going to think of it as an opportunity to make them look bad and piss them off.

Comment

I don't see a problem with a clan all being on the same side. Just because a player has [WNKA] before their name doesn't mean they're a good player. I hate clan boys anyhow and like nothing more than pissing on their chips on their own server.

Comment

The best thing about clan members is they fight together, which means I can kill them in clumps. lol

Comment

These types of threads are detrimental to the forums.

Thread locked.

Comment

Working...
              X