Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: no jets ? no aircombat at all?

Originally posted by Deflex View Post
    Plus, you can't kamikazee well at all without jets, so it's kind of pointless in 2142.
    RDX jeeps?

I saw this guy own a bunch of people with a tank he strapped RDX on and let it roll down a hill... He frickin killed half the enemy team

Ontopic, the maps aren't going to be that huge since it's on a console... so what's the point in jets?

Comment

Yeah I've RDX'd jeeps before. It works great since they go so fast.

I was just talking about how the air vehicles in 2142 aren't good for kamikazee attacks. :|:

Yeah, planes wouldn't suit BF: BC great. It'd be cool, but the maps would have to be super large and then, I have a feeling, that it would upset the gameplay balence.

Comment

look at BF2MC, it only had helos no jets
        so i doubt BFBC will have jets
        Bf3 will have jets

Comment

Hmmmm. That makes perfect since, but since I never played Battlefield: Modern Combat, I didn't realize... :laugh:

BF3... That'll make a good Christmas present.

Comment

Originally posted by Deflex
            Yeah I've RDX'd jeeps before. It works great since they go so fast.

I was just talking about how the air vehicles in 2142 aren't good for kamikazee attacks. :|:

Yeah, planes wouldn't suit BF: BC great. It'd be cool, but the maps would have to be super large and then, I have a feeling, that it would upset the gameplay balence.
            Air ramming =

Anyways am I the only one who thinks the scale of the maps in BF2 just aren't big enough for jets, when I fly, it's annoying to have to do a 180 every few seconds.

Comment

Used to think the maps for too small for jets, but way too big for infantry sometimes.

It's averaged out and it works nicely, even though, like you said, sometimes I wish myself that the boundaries for jets expanded a bit further out but oh well...

Comment

I always thought BF2 would be better with just choppers, they don't need as much room to maneuver.

Comment

Sounds like you probably enjoyed bf2142 better than bf2...

Comment

Yeah, but both of them are still great.

Comment

Yup, I have to agree. They are just two totally different games basically, and so i have to be in the mood to play one before I can just start playing, but I enjoy them both.

Still love the jets in bf2, even though i hate the pilots who continue to bomb the heck out of me every time I play Wake Island...

9 days until Bad Company demo is released on the 29th!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X