Favourite Character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Character?

Who is your favourite character in GTA IV?

Personally, I like Roman Bellic alot, he's funny as hell.

I also like Dwayne Forge, who you meet around halfway through the game. He's a good guy who has been released from prison.

Re: Favourite Character?

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
    Who is your favourite character in GTA IV?

Personally, I like Roman Bellic alot, he's funny as hell.

I also like Dwayne Forge, who you meet around halfway through the game. He's a good guy who has been released from prison.
    Dwayne's cool, that's why I went and killed X, but my favorite character has got to be roid raging Brucie! roflmao, he's so funny.

Comment

I would have to go with Brucie, that guy is a beast. Smashing his head into the wall, building up cars, racing, and shooting roids.

Comment

My fav has got to be Little Jacob, I love the mission where he translates what the other guy is saying, I was laughing so hard. On that note I'd better go play GTA now

Originally posted by AlphaWhiskey View Post
        I would have to go with Brucie
        He was going to get my vote for most annoying character, primarily because he reminds me of a big prick that went to my high school.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma View Post
          My fav has got to be Little Jacob, I love the mission where he translates what the other guy is saying, I was laughing so hard. On that note I'd better go play GTA now

He was going to get my vote for most annoying character, primarily because he reminds me of a big prick that went to my high school.
          Yeah, Little Jacob is the man...

Comment

Little Jacob, not always easy to understand. Tho he's a coolio rasta man.

Comment

Little Jacob is easily my favourite character as a friend, funny and good "special ability".

My favourite character that isn't a friend is probably Phil Bell. He's smart, bitter, Irish and not one of these wimp mission givers who sends you out to your death, all the while he sits back and watches TV. He actually goes out on missions with you and kicks some arse. I once, accidentally, shot half an SMG clip into him, ruining his suit and everything, he didn't complain once. That's a real man! :yay:

Comment

Little Jacob is funny as hell, at some times i couldn't understand a bloody word he was saying so i had to put the subtitles on but 'friend' wise he's probs the best cause he always seems to be there backing you up, plus his 'ability' thing is awesome.
                Brucie has got to be a close second for me. he's a ****ing nutter, what more could you want?
                Says some comedy stuff, and i laughed alot when he said something bout people run away from his 24" guns:laugh:

Comment

Brucie Baby! hes wicked.

Comment

Brucie is the best by far!

Comment

Working...
                    X