This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA down!? wtf

5 servers in a row crash in BF2142, loaded up BF2, couldnt get on... only saw 50 servers

wtf is going on, anyone else having this problem?

Re: EA down!? wtf

same problem here

Comment

same, some servers are making everyone recruits too. Now me and my buddies cant even connect to the master server. Only things I can think of is either another malfunction or they are modifying it.

Comment

remember its tuesday maybe they are workingit out to fuctional properly with the new patch 1.50

Comment

pisses me off, tuesday is mine and my buddies game night, but so much for that, i was able to get on and he couldnt connect to master server and bf2142 showed 31 servers

Comment

well mine didnt show anything, then it said connection lost ea master server. I wish they could give us an warning about this.

Comment

Tuesday has ALWAYS been maintenance day. :salute:

Comment

The servers have been on and off for me today. I know Tuesday is maintenance day, but someone inside me, every time it goes down, I'm hoping for a sliver of patch 1.5 news. =P

Comment

Looks like problems with the Master Server again today. In the last hour player count worldwide has dropped from around 4,000 down to about 1,600. Maybe they are getting it ready for the 1.50 Beta. (Crossing Fingers)

Edit: Down to 1,100 players......

Comment

this is EA were tlkin about there will always be problems they should just hand everything over to steam and let them run the game smooth

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                      Looks like problems with the Master Server again today. In the last hour player count worldwide has dropped from around 4,000 down to about 1,600. Maybe they are getting it ready for the 1.50 Beta. (Crossing Fingers)
                      Good to know I am not the only one. I already prepared to look through our support forum. I am getting disconnects. I can't even fire up single player to check my graphics (I downgraded to some old Forceware).
                      lol I just got on.

Comment

master is indeed screwed for most people. was on a 32p server and suddenly i was all alone. v lonely

Comment

just played tonight and everything seems OK

Comment

Working...
                          X