This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moongamers getting bad....

I was getting pretty tired of the BIAS shown towards the team the ADMIN on the ASSUALT Lines server was showing....his team can armour spawn the UNCAPS....his team can podsurf....HIS team can pretty well do much what it wants......BUT....let the enemy team do the same.....then you get warned followed by banishment.Is that fair?...of course it isnt....I thought the whole idea of an ASSUALT map was to.....well......ASSUALT,and heaven help it if the ADMIN's team is getting thier BUTTS kicked...because you know what happens then?....He resets the server.....so STay away from pretty much any MOONGAMER server...thier quailty control is a farce.....fair is fair(you'll get banned for even suggesting he's bias).......and i'm not just spouting off because this is a server that i tried a few times....i've played on thier servers for a LONG time.(2142 AND bf2)...we're talking maybe over 400 hours of the almost 1300 hours ive invested in 2142.I really dont care to be unbanned from it....just wanted to give the rest of the community a head's up about them........STAY AWAY

Re: Moongamers getting bad....

ummm.ok

Comment

thats a nice looking sig

Comment

IBTL!!! :locked::locked:

Comment

Why don't you post your opinions on MOONGAMERS website? IBTL:Banane08:

Comment

IBTL. But seriously, stop posting stuff like this.

Comment

Working...
            X