Annoying teabaggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying teabaggers

Don't you just hate newbs that you keep pwning when you see them and they can't kill you at all so they tea bagg you and it wasn't even their kills.

Re: Annoying teabaggers

got punctuation?:laugh:

nah seriously, im one of those noobs! i love it! verrrry satisfying, and the thing i like best is when i get killed mid-teabag, it cracks me up n im sure it gives the other bloke a laugh

Comment

remind me what tea-bagging is please?

Comment

when u repeatedly crouch over some1s head

and i laugh at the person who made this thread cuz they can't handle t-bagging

you should hop on our server so our whole clan could t-bag u

and we do t bag specials like prone t bag, squad t-bag, and jump and crouch t bag

my point is its a game and some1 hopping over ur head doesnt make them better or more "leet" then u so stop crying about it

how old r u man? im 14 and i could care less i feel bad since ur most likely older and u care

just forget about it its all in good fun

Comment

Wait... people actually get offended by teabagging? Are you f*cking kidding me?!

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
            Don't you just hate newbs that you keep pwning when you see them and they can't kill you at all so they tea bagg you and it wasn't even their kills.
            Yeah, for some reason the homosexual community seems drawn to this game.

Comment

I teabag anything and everything, if only just to annoy people such as the OP

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger6789 View Post
                remind me what tea-bagging is please?
                It's when a guy sticks his nuts in another guy's mouth.

Comment

I don't have a problem with teabagging, I'd might not enjoy it though if the soldiers would wear ballerina skirts with no undies

Comment

This thread makes me giggle like a school girl LMFAO :laugh:

I think it's hilarious... especially when you do something really dumb like standing out in the open looking through your scope taking pot shots at someone and ya get knifed. Yea some tea baggin is in order there. Tea baggin is just a fiendly way of telling someone they did something stupid lol

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
                      Nothing is more fun than teabagging some "l33tWTFBBQZOMG!!!1111" guy repediately. Call me a newb, but its afterall you whos lying there with my balls in your mouth

Comment

I teabag everything that moves.

I run hundreds of meters to teabag that guy I just killed with a sniper

(lawl)

Comment

I've bailed out of a jet to teabag a guy who i had just killed with my jets MG. Beat that!

Comment

I've landed my chopper to teabag a guy I nailed with a TV. I've also tried to do chopper teabags. Hover over the body and goose the throttle up and down. Or just bounce the tail off their body. Fun times.

Comment

Knife the guy
                              Teabag him

Rinse & Repeat.

Satisfaction: Guaranteed!

Comment

Working...
                              X